Khon Kaen Crazy Nicking Knickers

webfact

Khon Kaen crazy nicking knickers

-1-eigcFSy.jpg

It took three sacks to hold the mostly worn and unwashed ladies' panties that Mr Pathanin had been collecting.

PHUKET: -- Police in Khon Kaen nabbed a thief with an unusual haul mid-December – more than 1,000 pairs of used women's underwear.

The kinky culprit, Pathanin Kawikul, 26, told officers he used the undergarments – which he stole over a period of more than five years – for sexual gratification.

Police were alerted to Mr Pathanin's bizarre activities when Phornphat Saetiao, 25, complained that a young man had stolen a pair of her underwear from her room in downtown Khon Kaen before fleeing on a scooter.

Officers traced the registration number of the bike to Charoenphorn Sombatkamrai, Mr Pathanin's 58-year-old mother.

When police arrived at the house in Nai Muang Subdistrict, Khon Kaen, they found Mr Pathanin and arrested him.

The suspect admitted that he had stolen Ms Phornphat's underwear.

He led the officers into a deserted house next door, where officers were surprised to find Mr Pathanin's gargantuan underwear collection.

The suspect had enough pairs of ladies' panties to fill three sacks. Most had been worn – and were unwashed.

Police took Mr Pathanin into custody.

The suspect told police that he only stole used underwear and that he used it for masturbation. He said he had been doing so for more than five years.

Mrs Charoenphorn said her son had graduated from university and was soon to receive his bachelor's degree.

However, she had noticed some strange behavior in her son over the past three years, she said.

Mr Pathanin liked to cut his fingers with a knife and watch the blood flow over his hands as if he could not feel pain, she said.

He also liked to spend large amounts of time in his room on his own.

The family had already taken Mr Pathanin to a mental hospital, where he had been given medicine, but his condition had not improved, she said.

She said that she and her husband were too poor to get proper treatment for their son as they worked fixing clothes by the side of the road.

Source: Thai Rath

Source PG: http://www.phuketgazette.net/queernews/

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2011-12-30

I was once taken to a house where the male owner had collected used (and unwashed) clothing until a whole room was shoulder-high with the stuff, leaving only a passage down the side for access to the inner part of the house. Not only did it stink, but it was alive with something.... one hesitates to speculate what. Neighbours and the local school had complained to the authorities, but nothing was done.

It seems to be extremely difficult to get a mental person institutionalised in Thailand (horrid word, horrid idea, but what can you do with such people?) unless he/she is actually a danger to others.

I was once taken to a house where the male owner had collected used (and unwashed) clothing until a whole room was shoulder-high with the stuff, leaving only a passage down the side for access to the inner part of the house. Not only did it stink, but it was alive with something.... one hesitates to speculate what. Neighbours and the local school had complained to the authorities, but nothing was done.

It seems to be extremely difficult to get a mental person institutionalised in Thailand (horrid word, horrid idea, but what can you do with such people?) unless he/she is actually a danger to others.

Fairly gross, probably a few hundred rats living in the clothes.

Often people like this hoarder respond to counselling services of some type. Services not offered widely in Thailand?

Hmmm...

What's considered mentality unstable about such activities, Birdy?

Perhaps eccentric, even minimally criminal - but not koo-koo.

Fairly gross, probably a few hundred rats living in the clothes.

Often people like this hoarder respond to counselling services of some type. Services not offered widely in Thailand?

Even in countries where it is offered it is hard to find and not really successful over the long term.

Where I come from in Canada there was no help we had one fellow die and they searched his home and could not find him.

It was only after he started to smell that they managed to locate him.

Hmmm...

What's considered mentality unstable about such activities, Birdy?

Perhaps eccentric, even minimally criminal - but not koo-koo.

Take it from me, zzaa, he was cuckoo all right!

Glad to see you back; you always give us a bit of a laugh!

In my ex's village a local family kept the crazy cousin chained to a post in the back shed, tossed in food twice a day and splashed him down once a week.

They explained this was more humane than the treatment he would have gotten at the province's government-run mental institution.

So to follow the report logically ............................. it was his 58 year old mother who stole the garments and rode away on her motorcycle.

Her son took the rap for his mother and she concocted a story about her son in order to convince the police.

For a lad getting his degree and yet sacrificing his career for his mother he deserves some praise.

I only hope his mother gets help. Obviously mending clothes is clearly not enough for her as she re-cycles the underwear to supplement her earnings.

The truth is out there.

I only have to find it.