Does She Really Care (Thai Gf)

ttthailand

Many years ago I went to Udon Thani with my very first Thai Girlfriend, I rented a car and we took another Thai girl and her Farang.

She didn't take him to her village as she was embarrassed about the age difference, she was 23, he was 70.

She went to her village and left him in the hotel in the City.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of you guys sound like you have never been to Thailand before. I am by far not the only guy who stays with a young girl. 34 years difference in age in America or England may be a little silly but here it is not a problem. I met this girl when she was 19 ( will be 21 soon) and have been seeing her off and on for the last 1 and half years. As I had a gf in the village for many years this one was my Geek. Her and I decided that we would give it a shot and see if we can live together. So far a little over a month with a few little problems but for the most part we get along great. We have lots of fun together, movies, bowling, dinner, computer games, the beach, cooking, cards( 500 rummy), etc etc.... She nor I smoke or drink much and we enjoy hanging out together. I am a young 54...sometimes people think 40 and she looks young but is very smart for her age. Sure, she does not work so I am her support, so what ! She tells me she loves me and I care greatly for her. Loves my money maybe but also I think she really cares. One more bit of info....about one year ago we tried to stay together but it did not work out as I was traveling to much. So my question was basically, if they don't invite you to the village do they really care.

Mine took me to her village, horrible place, primitive, never again.

Think yourself lucky you are not required to go.

Do you really care if she cares or not?

If the sex is good!

get real .you are older than her parents .if it was in the uk . what would you think if your daughter turned up with a guy your age .the rest of the village will be having a laught behind there backs and they will loose face .i just hope she dose not have a lot of brothers.who might give you a talking too . if you know what i mean .move on james hat yai coffee1.gif

What if it was Mick Jagger ?

Anybody prepared to get sexually involved with Mick Jagger deserves every cent they get! Its not something most of us want to think about (throwing-up emoticon).

Now Brad Pitt is an entirely different kettle of fish!

Many years ago I went to Udon Thani with my very first Thai Girlfriend, I rented a car and we took another Thai girl and her Farang.

She didn't take him to her village as she was embarrassed about the age difference, she was 23, he was 70.

Now THAT's an age difference!

I'm guessing he didn't take too much offence. After she saw her family he went back home with her. :lol:

Does anybody here seriously suggest a 50 years old man should have a girlfriend of similar age?

You should get some clue how nature works.

Men age like wine.

Women age like milk.

It will obviously come as a shock to you to learn that women feel the same way about men.... unless - (for some women), the man has money.

Tell us what happened in the hotel Millie, just you and him, lonely souls......

Does anybody here seriously suggest a 50 years old man should have a girlfriend of similar age?

You should get some clue how nature works.

Men age like wine.

Women age like milk.

I was 56 when i met my wife, then 52.

The sex is something you cannot imagine in your wildest dreams.

I refuse to go to the village as I find the people uneducated, ignorant, unhygenic and boring.

I've nothing to do with them, and they've nothing to do with me. Just like we've nothing in common, so why would I go there when I don't value or like the people there.

The wife accepts it as it's my personal choice.

Doesn't mean I don't care about her.

Anybody prepared to get sexually involved with Mick Jagger deserves every cent they get! Its not something most of us want to think about (throwing-up emoticon).

Would this be from personal experience? rolleyes.gif

Admittedly no giggle.gif . But I've always thought he looked revolting - even when young!

From your post, plus the ones on crops and old customers; you seem to go through life leading with your chin.

Good luck, though you do know it'll all end in tears, don't you?

Life is an adventure. I have had a great run so far. I ask these questions as sometimes my life is so wonderful (but sometimes sad) that I am not sure I can really judge between reality and fantasy. A 54 year old man with a beautiful young girlfriend....it is a reality but is the underling emotions only a fantasy ??? I am trying to figure this out with a little help from my friends....well...TV members anyhow. Perhaps everyone is correct, how can anything this good be for real....kind of sad going through life thinking everything great that happens in your life is not for real.... I try to think out of the box and believe just maybe it can be for real. Your fantasies can become reality but you have to give it a shot....a little deep but perhaps you need to think deep to get the most out of life. Life can be sad when things go wrong but I am willing to take my chances :)

There are a number of possibilities.

She's ashamed of her relationship with someone so much older than her.

She hasn't told her boyfriend/husband back home that she is living with you.

She really cares for you and doesn't want you to get stuck out in the village.

Whichever. I'd would think the best person to ask is your gf.

Something to consider.

Taking a guy back to her parents is a big step - taking a foreigner back to meet mum and dad is going to be a bigger step while taking an old foreigner back to meet the parents (and the village) is more or less sticking sign on her head announcing what she does for a living.

My guess is she might very well be saving the 'meet the parents' for someone she sees a long term future with.

That's not to say she doesn't care, rather she sees the relationship as having a shelf life.

There are a number of possibilities.

She's ashamed of her relationship with someone so much older than her.

She hasn't told her boyfriend/husband back home that she is living with you.

She really cares for you and doesn't want you to get stuck out in the village.

Whichever. I'd would think the best person to ask is your gf.

Or, you haven't 'committed' yet, so she doesn't want to raise her family's hopes.

That's quite an age gap.

Your age of 54 is not that old, but what do you talk about with a 20 year old Thai girl? I'm assuming you have to come down to a very basic level of communication? Almost child like in language and topic.

I wish you the best. I really do, but I think you should be preparing yourself for the inevitable breakup. Eventually she will find her place in life and want to be with people her own age. You will be a burden and it could get ugly.

Enjoy the fantasy while you can.

Not withstanding whether this particular OP is genuine or not, I have been surprised by the general reaction.

Is such an age difference that difficult to believe possible in a relationship in Thailand?

It's unlikely, for a relationship and not an hour down at the soapy. Look around, most foreigners aren't exactly pulling the pick of litter. Add 10 years and 2 kids more likely

Have to give props to the OP though. Exposed as being a troll, just ignores it and keeps right on trolling

That's quite an age gap.

Your age of 54 is not that old, but what do you talk about with a 20 year old Thai girl? I'm assuming you have to come down to a very basic level of communication? Almost child like in language and topic.

I wish you the best. I really do, but I think you should be preparing yourself for the inevitable breakup. Eventually she will find her place in life and want to be with people her own age. You will be a burden and it could get ugly.

Enjoy the fantasy while you can.

I have had a few long relationships with Thai ladies. I find that the young educated girls have a much better idea of what is going on in the world than the older girls. This is perhaps due to the computer age and sometimes a higher degree of education. My gf, though young, has a much better idea about what is going on than any other girl I have met in Thailand and perhaps that is one of the reasons I am attracted to her. She finished high school and is on the internet many hours every day.....games, facebook, looking up all kinds of things, learning English etc etc... she one sharp girl ! perhaps too sharp. So what do we talk about...almost everything as long as it is positive. Her nor I want to be pulled down ....smile smile smile :)

Keep dreaming bud while it lasts.

While it's not agains the law to be with a girl that much younger and you can see quite a few old falags with that young girls, it still doesn't make it right. Say would you want to live together with a 88 years old woman? Maybe you would if she was offering you all the money you ever dreamed of. I you still can't get it google for pictures of 20 y.o and 54 y.o. females and then the same for males. Look and think, with all other things being equal (take the money out of the equation) would a 20 y.o. chose a 54 y.o partner or someone their age?

From your post, plus the ones on crops and old customers; you seem to go through life leading with your chin.

Good luck, though you do know it'll all end in tears, don't you?

Life is an adventure. I have had a great run so far. I ask these questions as sometimes my life is so wonderful (but sometimes sad) that I am not sure I can really judge between reality and fantasy. A 54 year old man with a beautiful young girlfriend....it is a reality but is the underling emotions only a fantasy ??? I am trying to figure this out with a little help from my friends....well...TV members anyhow. Perhaps everyone is correct, how can anything this good be for real....kind of sad going through life thinking everything great that happens in your life is not for real.... I try to think out of the box and believe just maybe it can be for real. Your fantasies can become reality but you have to give it a shot....a little deep but perhaps you need to think deep to get the most out of life. Life can be sad when things go wrong but I am willing to take my chances smile.png

I think you're onto a loser with this bird. She's too young, she'll most likely be a markedly different person by the time she's 23 and, even if she isn't, chances are that, if she's as beautiful as you say she is, she'll be taking a portion off a significantly younger guy behind your back if she isn't already.

There's a lot of beautiful Thai women in the 30-40yr old bracket who, er . . . don't have as many options as your current squeeze.

Keep dreaming bud while it lasts.

While it's not agains the law to be with a girl that much younger and you can see quite a few old falags with that young girls, it still doesn't make it right. Say would you want to live together with a 88 years old woman? Maybe you would if she was offering you all the money you ever dreamed of. I you still can't get it google for pictures of 20 y.o and 54 y.o. females and then the same for males. Look and think, with all other things being equal (take the money out of the equation) would a 20 y.o. chose a 54 y.o partner or someone their age?

I do not disagree that money is a factor. Sure it is. It's not like I give her a million dollars.... She can make a ton more money working in a bar...for sure ! I take care of her and give her enough to have a little something to put in the bank. You pay no matter who you are with. If you have a 30 or 40 or 50 year old gf who is taking care of you and not working you will have to pay for everything. So what is the difference ???

ok guys.... lets forget the age part for a minute and say for the sake of discussion that I was 30 and she was 20. If you both knew each other for over a year and she was living with you for over a month would you say something was wrong if she did not invite you to visit her village and meet her family in person ?

Why are you asking us (assuming that this not a windup or a troll attempt) ? At your age, you should know the answere to your own question. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Semper