What'S The Latest On Satellite Tv Here?

fred110

I dont think that many people have a choice of cable supplier as it goes by area.

True - overpriced rubbish.

Astro - overpriced but slightly less rubbishy.

And all of them seem to force you to buy sports channels in order to get the regular ones. I hate all sport and don't want to pay for it.

• Like 1

I dont think that many people have a choice of cable supplier as it goes by area.

True - overpriced rubbish.

Astro - overpriced but slightly less rubbishy.

And all of them seem to force you to buy sports channels in order to get the regular ones. I hate all sport and don't want to pay for it.

The movie channels are garbage. same movies 4 month after they have aired and they r second rate movies never any decent blockbusters

Seem to recall that Astro was not available north of Bangkok as the satellite is not seen by the dish that far north

I think that's some Astro channels that don't work north of Bangkok, or require a bigger dish. Mainly the HD ones if I remember correctly.

I also think that the jsat site only gives partial information and doesn't cover the subscription at all. Some other sites seem to be more informative.

Where can I inquire about Astro vision. I live in Korat and have Korat cable which is OK. They have some channels from Astro. Actually it looks like that Astro isa much better than True.

Barry

Telkom is the way go up there - movies, sports, kids, news and has both HD & SD channels, and on the low band so not effected by the weather at all.