Documents Needed For Marriage At Amphur

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I are getting married very soon at his local Amphur. I have all the necessary documents to get married already (my affirmation, my passport, his ID card etc) but looking online I saw somewhere we need his tabinbaan as well. We have a photocopy of the tabinbaan but cant find the original. Anyone know if this is a problem?? As we are going to his local Amphur I assume they will have his details anyway?

If anyone can shed light on this for me asap, because if we need original then we will have to turn our bungalow upside-down to find it!

Thanks!

Yes, the household registration book is needed. I supose it must be altered, so the original will be required. But call the amphur first for the definate answer.

Required Documents

1. Identification Cards of both parties.
  2. The House Registration Certificates of both parties.
  3. If an alien is registering to be married to a Thai citizen or another alien, he or she is required to submit following documents.
    • A copy of their passport.
    • A Letter of Certification, issued by an Embassy or Consulate or a Government Organization from their country, regarding the marital status of the person. The Letter must be translated, then certified by the relevant Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

http://www.dopa.go.t...servi/marry.htm