Agv Helmets For Sale In Bangkok?

TylerBKK

Just wondering if anyone has seen the new AGV K4 helmet model being sold somehwere in Bangkok?

I tried on the older K3 model in a shop on Ratchawongse Road in China Town and the padding by the forehead is a bit hard and uncomfortable. The K4 is supposed to be improved in that area withg a softer more forgiving liner and so I was keen to try one on.

Here are the detials on the K4 from the AGV web site, but these are supposed to be a lighter weight helmet, possibly even a carbon fiber shell, but the web site info on the shell material is incorrect:

http://www.agv.com/dyn_prod.php?p=K4_WHITE&k=485006

Have you checked Stadium? They usually carry a pretty good stock of AGV. Maybe give Red Baron a call too as they usually have some AGV's in stock, but I don't recall which models.

...Or maybe I'm thinking Arai... Yeah, actually, Arai is what I was thinking of. Sorry- brain fart. ;)

Don't know anyplace that stock AGV's in Bangkok... Good luck! :)

By the way, is there a thread on this site which lists the phone numbers and locations of all the supply shops? I found many of them using Google, but just wondering if there is a thread here?

Edited by TylerBKK