Airport Limo Service

Hello!

I've usually used Asia Travel for airport transfers from Suvarnabhumi to a Bangkok hotel. They charge a premium, but their service has been great and the driver never bothers me by pitching a tour service. However, when I tried to book by the Internet, my browser said that although the page is encrypted, it could be easily read by a third party,

I really don't feel like playing games with the airport taxis there. When I am in town, the taxis are just fine. But, some of the taxis at the airport are a scam.

Anyway, it occurred to me that I could get the same good service at a better price right at the airport. I heard that there's an airport limo service at Suvarnabhumi. Is that correct? Does their sign simply say "Airport Limo" and approx. where are they located? Will I have to listen to a tour guide pitch as part of the deal? And, of course, how much approx. for a Silom hotel?

Thanks so much in advance!

yeah...at Swampy downstairs and outside near where you get the normal taxis there are limos available thru the Airports of Thailand (AoT) toyota Camrys...they don't look like they get a lot of business...

I'd google AoT limo services to see what deals they offer...

I've used SP Limousine, and they are about half the price of the AOT limo service. You get a new Camry or Nissan Teana and they are very reliable. If you book a ride from the airport, they will let you know where they will be standing with a sign that has your name on it, and then you walk just outside to your car. One good thing is that you can book by email, and I usually receive a reply in less than 15 minutes after sending a request.

http://splimousine.com/

http://www.limousine.in.th/ offer very nice priced fast track Immigration services and an excellent limousine service.

What most people really appreciate is the fact that they can reach the company through online chat 18 hours per day and that they have an airport hostess that will guide you to the car and driver, so that you do not need to follow the driver to the parking. They just pull up right in front of door number 3 and off you go.

Edited by beerbelly

Personally, I use the Public Taxi Queue. To my customers, I recommend the AOT Airport Limousine.

One of my customers wanted to be super-smart on the way back from his hotel to the airport and proudly told me that he had bargained the outside taxi driver down to THB 2,000 ... I had advised him to take a public taxi, because I knew the hotel charged an extortionary THB 800. Obviously, I had failed to give him the frame of reference.