I Want To Buy Iphone 4S 16Gb For 22500 Bht

radiola

they ran out of stock everywhere

i need thai bought phone, so if you bought it through apple site, you can earn 2000 bht

i pay cash, but it needs to be new and packed and with a bill

reply here if you are interested or call me xxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by Rooo
Phone number removed as per forum rules.

• 2 months later...

does the S2 do everything a 4s does (and faster?)

I might be having one of those.

Can we expand the scope of this thread to what is a REALISTIC Iphone 4s competitor?

I have an LG 350 Optimus ME. It is less than a year old and works ok but I have concerns that the GPS function might be a little weak. If I buy a new phone I will use it for my Sat Nav back in the UK. This saves having two units and leaving one in the car which apparently commonly results in theft and window damage.

Any helpful ideas?

ThreadHijack-DeNiro.jpg

Edited by Loz

I have an iPhone 4S 32Gb and to be honest it's not a great phone. I find a lot of dropped calls and network problems that I didn't have with the iPhone 3G.

I'd probably buy the Galaxy S2, or possibly the Note...although it's pretty dam_n big phone.

does the S2 do everything a 4s does (and faster?)

I might be having one of those.

Can we expand the scope of this thread to what is a REALISTIC Iphone 4s competitor?

I have an LG 350 Optimus ME. It is less than a year old and works ok but I have concerns that the GPS function might be a little weak. If I buy a new phone I will use it for my Sat Nav back in the UK. This saves having two units and leaving one in the car which apparently commonly results in theft and window damage.

Any helpful ideas?

ThreadHijack-DeNiro.jpg

ask in this forum and the guys know almost everything about smartphones and their features :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/146-mobile-internet-and-devices/

not run out of stock in Pattaya, Mrs bought one today.

Wonderfully vague.... There you go Op, give Pattaya a try, one of its 1000's of phone shops has an iPhone4s !

Op: Have you tried giving AIS, DTAC and True a call ? Also - Shops such as Winner Telecom (in MBK) usually have up to date stock, you should be able to locate some websites and make follow up calls, if your Thai reading is weak you might need a little local assistance.

not run out of stock in Pattaya, Mrs bought one today.

Wonderfully vague.... There you go Op, give Pattaya a try, one of its 1000's of phone shops has an iPhone4s !

Op: Have you tried giving AIS, DTAC and True a call ? Also - Shops such as Winner Telecom (in MBK) usually have up to date stock, you should be able to locate some websites and make follow up calls, if your Thai reading is weak you might need a little local assistance.

the stores name is winner, in the central mall beach road., 4th floor i think , opposite i studio, who BTW had sold out. Cost Bt 23,900, i phone 4s 16GB.

hows that. wai.gif