Exciting New Royal Enfield

bbradsby

From Hell for Leather website, here's what I was able to glean w/o a subscription... very tasty looks, and chassis & suspension updates to bring the Marque into at least the last quarter of the 20th Centuryclap2.gif . Just kidding, RE is making great strides in updating their technology, per the moto-press I've read in the last few years.

I for one, would definitely put RE on the list of prospective bikes to buy in Thailand, were they available here for a competitive price... anybody have an updte on RE's entry into the Thai market?

The first all-new Royal Enfield in 50 years

6648727805_46524a23cf.jpg

This well-executed cafe racer is the first all-new design out of Royal Enfield in 50 years. The Indian manufacturer currently sells variations of an outdated post-war English design. And we do mean all-new; while the engine is only an updated version of the current unit construction design, the double-loop steel frame, suspension, wheels, bodywork, headlight and all other major parts are new designs.

6648727805_46524a23cf_s.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great.. Much like an update to the SR400 Yam thumper or my Ducati Sport1000. Wonder what the price is going to be ?. Gonna sell my Duc in the new year. Maybe this might make for a cheap and easy replacement. The styling is similar. If the price is right it would be great, practical and wouldn't have to worry so much about bozos dragging their scooters past my paintwork..

post-39406-0-01392600-1326021408_thumb.j

(Anyone fancy a Duc PM me for details)