Bkk - Manila, Cheapest Airline?

robitusson

Bangkok-Manila flights are a farce price wise.Very much over priced. I think I would be right in saying that the choice of airline is also very limited after such carriers as Emirates, Eygpt Air and Air France withdrew their services over the past years.

TG/LH and PAL tend to match each other Pesos for Peso on that route SOOOOO checkout Kuwait Air. I believe they are the cheapest, but timings are a little of putting.

Bangkok-Manila flights are a farce price wise.Very much over priced. I think I would be right in saying that the choice of airline is also very limited after such carriers as Emirates, Eygpt Air and Air France withdrew their services over the past years.

TG/LH and PAL tend to match each other Pesos for Peso on that route SOOOOO checkout Kuwait Air. I believe they are the cheapest, but timings are a little of putting.

Sorry, what is TG/ LH. I presume PAL is Phillipino airlines.

Or fly to Singapore with Air Asia, Valuair, Jetstar Asia or Tiger Airways and take another flight from there to Manila. I believe Tiger and Jetstar fly to Manila Clark.

better forget that..... adding all the surcharges and the extra airport tax twice way at SG airport its more expensive than flying one of the big carriers.....

the cheapest on that route is, was, and will probably always be KUWAIT AIR. the ticket used to be 7.800 one year ago, but now increased to around 9.300 plus taxes these days....