Bbc Entertainment Is Back!

hotandhumid

Best news for a long time this. Me and many others were very peeved when this channel was taken off what must be a couple of years ago now, and many downgraded from platinum to gold package because of it.

It's a fabulous channel and is free up until the 5th feb then you have to pay for what they call 'a la carte' which includes the kids ch on 150 which is also very good. The guy at UBC said the price hasn't been fixed yet but he thinks it will be around 200 baht per month. No extra would be better of course but you needed the platinum package before to get this channel which is an extra 500 baht, so it's still a saving compared to before. I never use to watch anything else on Platinum.

I have been one of UBC's worst critics down the years, but hats off to to them for bringing this great channel back!

I'm a happy punter.

We have the Gold package from Truevisions. We asked in our local shop how much it would be for BBC Entertainment and were told 963 baht. I assume this includes the upgrade to Platinum, but for me, it's not worth the extra cost. If it was 200-300 baht a month, I'd get it.