Pepsi Max / Coca Cola Zero In 7/11S / Familymart

khman

Hi,

I went in about twenty 7/11 and a few Familymart, none offer any pepsi max or coca cola zero. Nor in cans, nor in bottle...

Can someone explain to me what happens with these drinks?

Thanks!

The floods happened.

I live in the provinces and we are starting to see a little Coke Zero in 1.25L bottles now, before this we had cans of Pepsi Max/Diet Coke/Coke Zero in Tesco/Makro on a irregular basis and for about 3 weeks neither were available. I drink Pepsi Max a lot and have not seen a 1.25L or .5L plastic bottle in about 3 months.

I went through Suvarnabhumi yesterday and 7-11 had Coke Zero in cans, Family Mart had no diet soda at all.

The best option to find these products are to go to places that do not see to many foreigners.

Of more concern is the lack of Chang Classic or Draught in the convenience stores, and there wasn't any to be had in Makro last week either.

A disaster, personally havent been able to find decent Beluga or top shelf french champers in a while....bloody flood...biggrin.png

Strange, now that coke Z is back I can't find soda water Chang, not in Lotus, not at Macro's violin.gif

Is this return of coke zero of which you speak in bottled form or cans. I'm starting to see plenty of cans on and off in a few stores but the 1.25litre bottles still don't seem to have appeared anywhere. As the bottles work out to just over half the price of the cans on a volume basis they appeal somewhat more to my frugal nature!