Where I Can Do Garden Shopping In Bkk, Sukhumvit?

annilicious

Im having a balcony garden project in my new place. No idea where I can buy these plant in bkk.

I assume that JJ market has a huge garden market, but I wonder that are there any place around Sukhumvit???

my wishlist are, rangoon creeper, fairy rose, jasmine, yesterdaytodaytomorrow, hedge flower and moss rose.

your kind advice will be greatly appreciated!

Khob khun ka!wai.gif

405090384_aa65208e26_m.jpg11_1275917198.jpg

d047.jpglebmeu2.jpg

3034661745_8ba0a76bf6_m.jpg3387379773_82cb12ceb2_m.jpg

There are a number of places up Sukhumvit 71. You really can't miss them as you drive past. One is immediately outside Jusco Supermarket no more than 500 meters up 71. That one is not as big as the others though. Jasmine is a mainstay plant for these places so they will all have some in stock. Further out of town there a few on Udomsuk (Sukhmvit 103). Also, there are loads on Srinakarin Road, often near the bridges under which you can make U turns.

Whilst living in mid Sukhumvit I bought numerous plants from a very friendly woman who had a good selection outside the now closed Tops on Suk 24. She has now set up on Suk 26 at K Village. She was very helpful about what would grow on my 10th floor balcony and what wouldn't. Delivery was free too.

• 7 years later...

I tried to find Budsaba Plant Nursery in Sukhumvit 63 in Ekkamai like what the previous post said that they deliver. I went there around lunch time, the place is unnoticeable on Soi 6 on the left hand side of Big C since they put the signs in Thai (I can't read what plants they are selling). And they have few selections now than years ago I think the thread was posted. I wasn't able to see any plants except few cactus and ornamental plants piled up on their garage and more soil, fertilizers. Maybe it was just not my lucky day. 

There's a lady who told me that I have to go to Phra Khanong that they have huge selection from herbs to fruit bearing trees in Soi 28. I will try to go over the weekend and see! Good luck with that. 

• 3 weeks later...