Disgruntled Female Farmer Strips In Front Of Thai Government House

webfact

Can we keep page 4 free of the thai guy dropping his drawers?

I have a couple more but different a guy. I'll spare the pain of seeing them. These were in the Boston Globe at the time. Thanks for the post. I laughed 'till I cried.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patcharida Keeratinoppadol from Nakorn Ratchasrima Province! She would have written a letter but it would have taken 6 pages just for her name and address! Probably not a spur of the moment strip - been in training for a while nah? Will be getting gigs representing shops for Lingerie for the more rounded ladies. She has my vote. Show me the tapioca!

yes shes an ex bar girl with a farang husband. But her parents and friends might be tapioca farmers needing the help of a girl with no self esteem to help things get better for them. Nothing wrong with what shes doing, people wouldnt listen if she said she was a bargirl.

Are you just assuming that if she has a farang husband then she must be a prostitute? Maybe you know for a fact she is a bg? The level of civility and respect on this forum never ceases to amaze me. Most of the posts on this thread sound like they came from teenagers. You call this humor? I call it immature and childish.

OK. . Let the flaming begin.

Edited by Jayman
  • Like 1

33 billion baht for a price support program for tapioca? I'm no agriculture expert but doesn't that sound excessive? What a nice little honey pot that is! Since the program is likely just as corrupt as the various rice scams seem to be I'm sure it has high level of support. How much of that money will actually benefit small farmers? Not much. Maybe that was her point. If so, good on her, she drew attention to it.

there's been another stripping incident...

Superstar Strips down to Mini Skirt on Silom Road

Sexy Channel 7 superstar Um Patcharapa Chaichua dazzled people on Silom Road in her participation in the "AP Ready to Move In" event to introduce AP Group's 20 new real estate projects which are located in areas not affected by the recent flooding.

Um was accompanied by singer Pae Arak Amornsupasiri, former boyfriend of another Channel 7 superstar Pancake Khemmanij Chamikorn.

They both showed up in waterproof pants, but she was in a strapless top showing her ample bosom during her parade down Silom Road.

The highlight of her show was stripping off her waterproof pants to a mini-skirt which could send the weak hearted into a heart attack.

Reports said Um was paid as much as 200,000 baht to strip on Silom Road.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2012-01-27

footer_n.gif

3.jpg

4-1.jpg

There seem to be money for everyone. Billions for buying rubber to satisfy the rubber tappers in the South, billions to buy rice stock, millions for Tapioca stock piling but no money for raining the minimum wage to a still indecent low level. If he government wants to know how things will work out when you sponsor farmers they only have to look at Europe or the USA where unhealthy practices drive up the prices for the poor and middle class.

Re-educating farmers and sponsoring their education during the time they attend classes would do the trick is might cost more in the short term but it is far more beneficial to them and the Thai society. New loans for small businesses in rural towns would help too so they get the chance ego change careers.

• Like 1

She is wasting her time farming, she should be in Pattaya.

Well you can't deny her 'protest' certainly did it's job. More than a thousand 'guests' viewing on here for a start! I take it she was arrested by dozens of police officers in short order.

Edited by bigbamboo

With all the thai baht being spread around, expect all prices to rise and thai baht to be devalued, unless they refuse to move their peg to the socalled basket of currencies they have it pegged to, it appears to be the same basket as malaysia, since they maintain the same spread, malay ringit times 10 equal the baht.

Great puns there. I'm sure most people in Thailand (both locals and expats) couldn't give a dam_n what the Culture Ministry thinks.

The Culture Ministry has been a joke for years and needs to focus it's energies on what people really want, such as putting more money into improving the Thai football league, rather than spouting retrogressive rubbish that no-one listens to.

Wow...this is awkward in so many ways....

She looks really fit and this is sooooo much better than burning down shopping- centers or blocking airports.

But I am afraid that the image of Thai- cultur and tradition will take a bad blow (sorry...) from this!

The Ministry of Culture will be all over her...(sorry again)....in a few days!...after they had a good, close look at the pictures!

Check the perv with the camera. Probably has a pocket full of 20's too.

I think that's the husband.. sleep.png

That me I resent a gay fool calling me a Perv

I have no doubt been foolish from time ti time.

Gay? I don't believe I have been photographed videoing rent boys stripping off.. fairly certain in fact.

But,if it makes you feel better

Perv.tongue.png

Edited by necronx99

There seem to be money for everyone. Billions for buying rubber to satisfy the rubber tappers in the South, billions to buy rice stock, millions for Tapioca stock piling but no money for raining the minimum wage to a still indecent low level. If he government wants to know how things will work out when you sponsor farmers they only have to look at Europe or the USA where unhealthy practices drive up the prices for the poor and middle class.

Re-educating farmers and sponsoring their education during the time they attend classes would do the trick is might cost more in the short term but it is far more beneficial to them and the Thai society. New loans for small businesses in rural towns would help too so they get the chance ego change careers.

Who is going to supply the money for the loans and how many people will use it to buy a new motor bike or telephone?

The idea has merit but to put it into use in a practical way is next to imposable. The Government is out as the first third of the allocation will go into pockets and the administrative cost's will be high enough that what actually gets put up for loans is only a small part of the money.

"Everything you see I owe to tapioca." - Patcharida Keeratinoppadol

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti." - Sophia Loren

Haha!...... nice one. What a woman Sophia is! But here's a lesson to Thai women everywhere. Forget that Red Bull gutrot and get into tapioca. Red Bull may give you wings but tapioca clearly gives you what you really want.....boobs!

Who is going to supply the money for the loans and how many people will use it to buy a new motor bike or telephone?

The idea has merit but to put it into use in a practical way is next to imposable. The Government is out as the first third of the allocation will go into pockets and the administrative cost's will be high enough that what actually gets put up for loans is only a small part of the money.

When I was in the military, I followed natural disaster after natural disaster, with govt money flooding in, of course the prices rose to soak up that windfall, and with my meager military pay, Me and my wife and daughter were fcked, could not afford anyplace to rent and not in the military long enough to get base housing. When govts throw money at this kind of stuff, it causes more harm than good.

Edited by z12