Disgruntled Female Farmer Strips In Front Of Thai Government House

webfact

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder''… yadda yadda yadda….

I’m surprised people think this farmer lady is anything more than just ok…. perhaps the ‘reference’ or benchmark for most posters is skewed?

This thread is a real eye opener… ‘Real Women’ ??? The farmer (I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt ) is as real as any model or highly attractive young lady.....

She’s and those like her (the protestor) are simply more attainable to the majority of western guys. The model on the other hand is unattainable to most which is why some might choose to pull the wool over their own eyes in their claims of attraction to what must universally be considered a less attractive alternative.

LMAO!

How would you explain rich men who did not marry or don't prefer to date 'more desirable, attractive' women? How would you explain men who did marry or who do date 'prettier' women but who also sleep with 'uglier' prostitutes and such? Very complicated stuff indeed.

I've dated all kinds of beautiful women. The highly desirable, white skinned Koreans, Japanese leg models, rich, White, Black, Latina -- all kinds of 'pretty' girls, and, to be honest with you, my best intimate experiences were with other kinds of women. It's nice to be seen with a 'pretty' girl, model, 'whathaveyou', but once you're over the initial pride of having scored one, most things (in terms of desirability) level out. More often than not, what makes the 'pretty' girls less desirable is how they've been mentally conditioned as a result of being told and treated like they are 'gold' much of their lives. Not all, but many in my experience.

Of course models are not attainable for MOST MEN (not just non-Thai men), and, of course, there are likely to be a high percentage of non-Thais here in Thailand who cannot hope to attain these kinds of women (as Thailand seems to attract a good deal of a) older men, who b ) are not so well off), but there would be a pretty high percentage of these same men (if having the resources to attain these women) would STILL not choose them over many of the others, I'm guessing.

The typical farm girl and the typical model are two different types of women. The model, more like a fancy, expensive, ultra luxury but delicate, hard to maintain, Italian sports car -- like a Ferrari or something silly. The farm girl more like something that you can actually drive; something functional -- like a real Range Rover.

Anyway, I don't think many people are saying that the celebrity is not pretty. She's quite pretty. But, sadly human evolution has not designed us men to weigh this prettiness thing as heavily as some would suggest -- and especially not when considering who to enter the 'sack' with. The equation for Western men, at least, is far more complex than the Asian equation which tends to just pick a face (irrespective of body) etc. I don't care how my food is arranged on the plate as long as it tastes good. Youknowhwatimean?

EDIT:

Anyway, one social-scientific theory suggests that what many of us find attractive in the celebrity sense is shaped by things other than sex, procreation the continuation of the species. Back in the day when we were dwelling in caves and the like, these ultra skinny, tall celebrity type women would not have been chosen over the farm girl type. We have not evolved that much since then. For instance, the waist/hip ration is *healthier* in the woman with the signs. Her body exudes *s3x* which is attractive to many men. But, all comes down to personal preferences.

Edited by ThailandMan
  • Like 1

post-9891-0-05875000-1327812248_thumb.jp Original or Extra Crispy. What's your choice? post-9891-0-51142100-1327812327_thumb.jp

The original leans heavily on the unattractive side, so I will go with the extra crispy.

OK, so all I compared was the "grille", the bodywork is still the same.

Edited by ratcatcher

I hate to rain on her parade, but I do believe those breasts are augmented.

I don't think you are raining on her parade since it's her body and she knows what's what. You might be raining on some of the old men's fantasy that they could go be old men farmers with her and plow her field.

I’m surprised people think this farmer lady is anything more than just ok…. perhaps the ‘reference’ or benchmark for most posters is skewed?

This thread is a real eye opener… ‘Real Women’ ??? The farmer (I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt ) is as real as any model or highly attractive young lady.....

She’s and those like her (the protestor) are simply more attainable to the majority of western guys. The model on the other hand is unattainable to most which is why some might choose to pull the wool over their own eyes in their claims of attraction to what must universally be considered a less attractive alternative.

LMAO!

How would you explain rich men who did not marry or don't prefer to date 'more desirable, attractive' women? How would you explain men who did marry or who do date 'prettier' women but who also sleep with 'uglier' prostitutes and such? Very complicated stuff indeed.

I've dated all kinds of beautiful women. The highly desirable, white skinned Koreans, Japanese leg models, rich, White, Black, Latina -- all kinds of 'pretty' girls, and, to be honest with you, my best intimate experiences were with other kinds of women. It's nice to be seen with a 'pretty' girl, model, 'whathaveyou', but once you're over the initial pride of having scored one, most things (in terms of desirability) level out. More often than not, what makes the 'pretty' girls less desirable is how they've been mentally conditioned as a result of being told and treated like they are 'gold' much of their lives. Not all, but many in my experience.

Of course models are not attainable for MOST MEN (not just non-Thai men), and, of course, there are likely to be a high percentage of non-Thais here in Thailand who cannot hope to attain these kinds of women (as Thailand seems to attract a good deal of a) older men, who b ) are not so well off), but there would be a pretty high percentage of these same men (if having the resources to attain these women) would STILL not choose them over many of the others, I'm guessing.

The typical farm girl and the typical model are two different types of women. The model, more like a fancy, expensive, ultra luxury but delicate, hard to maintain, Italian sports car -- like a Ferrari or something silly. The farm girl more like something that you can actually drive; something functional -- like a real Range Rover.

Anyway, I don't think many people are saying that the celebrity is not pretty. She's quite pretty. But, sadly human evolution has not designed us men to weigh this prettiness thing as heavily as some would suggest -- and especially not when considering who to enter the 'sack' with. The equation for Western men, at least, is far more complex than the Asian equation which tends to just pick a face (irrespective of body) etc. I don't care how my food is arranged on the plate as long as it tastes good. Youknowhwatimean?

EDIT:

Anyway, one social-scientific theory suggests that what many of us find attractive in the celebrity sense is shaped by things other than sex, procreation the continuation of the species. Back in the day when we were dwelling in caves and the like, these ultra skinny, tall celebrity type women would not have been chosen over the farm girl type. We have not evolved that much since then. For instance, the waist/hip ration is *healthier* in the woman with the signs. Her body exudes *s3x* which is attractive to many men. But, all comes down to personal preferences.

LOL – I drive a Range Rover, my vehicle takes objection to your analogy…

I wish no disrespect to any of the ladies we are discussion. however, perhaps comparing a taxi or a used Toyota soluna to a Ferrari would be a more accurate of many of those I see.

I agree with your comment regarding conditioning by society. Could it also be that some are conditioned by availability?

LMAO!

EDIT:

I wish no disrespect to any of the ladies we are discussion. however, perhaps comparing a taxi or a used Toyota soluna to a Ferrari would be a more accurate of many of those I see.

I agree with your comment regarding conditioning by society. Could it also be that some are conditioned by availability?

"Worship Me, Pigs!" - Judy Tenuta,,,

women(like cats) think they are goddesses,,, cuz you provide them with everything,,,

“Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” - Christopher Hitchens

LMAO!

EDIT:

"Worship Me, Pigs!" - Judy Tenuta,,,

women(like cats) think they are goddesses,,, cuz you provide them with everything,,,

“Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” - Christopher Hitchens

Just call me Tiddles. drunk.gif

post-9891-0-05875000-1327812248_thumb.jp Original or Extra Crispy. What's your choice? post-9891-0-51142100-1327812327_thumb.jp

Original. giggle.gif

You've said this twice now, you're not the buffalo in the pic are you?

Nooooooooolaugh.png , but if l was single the OP lady would be perfect for me. licklips.gif

I think you need a good Optometrist. The body is just passable and the face well 3/10 and doesn't warrant a2nd glance is the street when she is surrounded by 1,000 of better looking women. I'll pass not up to the required minimum standard.

I hate to rain on her parade, but I do believe those breasts are augmented.

I don't think you are raining on her parade since it's her body and she knows what's what. You might be raining on some of the old men's fantasy that they could go be old men farmers with her and plow her field.

Or rain on her crops. Haha, plow her field.

I think you need a good Optometrist. The body is just passable and the face well 3/10 and doesn't warrant a2nd glance is the street when she is surrounded by 1,000 of better looking women. I'll pass not up to the required minimum standard.

Precisely what I thought. I have been somewhat surprised at the generally overwhelmingly positive and complimentary response to this ladies physical appearance; which I must point out is by no means offensive, however, I would hardly place her appearance above any benchmark I would go by.

I now understand how so many people say Thailand is full of beautiful ladies when I walk around and observe a significant number more closely resembling something worthy of further study in the hunt for the missing link ! - If thats the bench mark people go by, then yes, this lady is attractive !

Not to offend anybody in particular, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder and many members of this forum might find those ladies to whom I’m attracted to be too pale, pasty, skinny, snobby, independent and opinionated………

Not to offend anybody in particular, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder and many members of this forum might find those ladies to whom I’m attracted to be too pale, pasty, skinny, snobby, independent and opinionated………

Think the word you are looking for is hi-so.

• Like 1

Precisely what I thought. I have been somewhat surprised at the generally overwhelmingly positive and complimentary response to this ladies physical appearance; which I must point out is by no means offensive, however, I would hardly place her appearance above any benchmark I would go by.

I now understand how so many people say Thailand is full of beautiful ladies when I walk around and observe a significant number more closely resembling something worthy of further study in the hunt for the missing link ! - If thats the bench mark people go by, then yes, this lady is attractive !

Your honesty is refreshing. Fortunately people have differing tastes.

The "pale, pasty, skinny, snobby, independent and opinionated" type are one of the reasons I left my home country to avoid.

"Some guys refer to them by the rather unflattering term as "bitches".

• Like 1

Your honesty is refreshing. Fortunately people have differing tastes.

The "pale, pasty, skinny, snobby, independent and opinionated" type are one of the reasons I left my home country to avoid.

"Some guys refer to them by the rather unflattering term as "bitches".

I could otherwise refer to the laides as one poster has just put it as Hi-So, but that creates other issues... so how about socio-economally well off with sufficent financial independence not to require a Forigner or Thai to support them.