Sms Beta 2 Rollout

george

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great George !

Question before I sign up: will the mobile number the messages are sent from be used for marketing purposes ? If so, only by Thaivisa, or also by others ?

Thanks. Wim

Dear Members,

We are rolling out the second beta test of our SMS Gateway (BETA 2).

We give you 100 credits to start with!

If you have questions, please post here or email sms [at] thaivisa.com

No, we will NOT send out marketing or SPAM to your mobile. More info about privacy and spam here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53050

Thanks George. Good to know. You (TV) will not spam, but what about the telco you work with ? Sorry for going on about this, I just hate being spammed on the phone. What about the person you send the SMS to ?

Appreciate your feedback.

Great George !

Question before I sign up: will the mobile number the messages are sent from be used for marketing purposes ? If so, only by Thaivisa, or also by others ?

Thanks. Wim

Dear Members,

No, we will NOT send out marketing or SPAM to your mobile. More info about privacy and spam here:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53050

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.16-nt]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use - sms.thaivisa.com' at line 1

/test/SMS/include/DB.inc, line 22

the first few were Ok

oh well..

:-)

works ok

Got the pin in 2 seconds

Aust to thai cost 2 credits

I'm just interested to know: why are some people getting their pin immediately, and others get nothing after a day or more? I mean, from a technical POV, what's the difference? Might help with the troubleshooting if you could narrow it down a bit...

Hi George,

How does this work? I'm planning on being in Thailand shortly after Christmas and I'm interested in this service while I'm there. Can I use my personal phone there with a Thai SMS card? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :o

Dear Members,

I live in Virginia and have tried several different combinations of pw and login name to access this SMS. Have had no luck. Could your explanation of how to login and utilize this be a bit more explicit for those of us that are not so computer savvy? KOG

Thank You so much too!!!!! :o Really very nice job. And for this who telling You that shit ,sux etc. are really idiots... This guy is trying to do something usefull and You treat him in that way... lol. Cheers. Good job !!! Ah but I have question :D If I will lose this 100 credits what then?

ps: pin came to me in 2 secs. First time I couldnt send sms from my browser (mozilla) now I'm sending by Explorer. Chappy Xmass hehe :D