How Can I Know What Is She Looking For ?

kaledamai

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop being Naive!!! And do not think you have all to attract her besides money.

"She think all Americans are rich " .....In fact, this thought are most of the Thai girls thinking, they are naive too. And as simple as that to reply your title, what is SHE looking for? She is looking for MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Pay her, spent on her until the very last cent in your bank, and then you will see "real" LOVE soon! Good luck!

ps You expect to share bills when going out with a Thai lady.....Dream on buddy!

Shared bills and had them paid for me on a number of occasions - try raising your sights a little and don't make ridiculous generalisations.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I'd hazard a guess, like, that she probably wants you for your, like, cool personality and vibrant wit.

I could be wrong though. Like.

Like, I thought I was the only, like, person who picked up on this, like, very American vernacular.....like.

Advice to OP: Plenty of fish.

I smell a Troll, OR a numb nut. coffee1.gif

Or a clever bunny.....wink.png

A clever bunny would not say he's from the US as from the writing in the OP it is clear that he's not a native English speaker. troll.gif?1285483634

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/522983-welcome-to-new-members-25552012/page__view__findpost__p__5008156

Hi every one,

I am from New York City,

I am fall in love with thai girl for like 3 months but we were chatting on facebook for like 18 months.

hope to share all the experiences from thailand....

best regards....

Edited by janverbeem

I smell a Troll, OR a numb nut. coffee1.gif

Or a clever bunny.....wink.png

A clever bunny would not say he's from the US as from the writing in the OP it is clear that he's not a native English speaker. troll.gif?1285483634

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__5008156

Hi every one,

I am from New York City,

I am fall in love with thai girl for like 3 months but we were chatting on facebook for like 18 months.

hope to share all the experiences from thailand....

best regards....

You're not seeing the twisted irony of round-about cleverness.

Stop being Naive!!! And do not think you have all to attract her besides money.

"She think all Americans are rich " .....In fact, this thought are most of the Thai girls thinking, they are naive too. And as simple as that to reply your title, what is SHE looking for? She is looking for MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrat! You must be a lucky guy perhaps one in a million. Or you must be better looking than Brad Pitt or you are just too poor to pay for it!!!

Pay her, spent on her until the very last cent in your bank, and then you will see "real" LOVE soon! Good luck!

ps You expect to share bills when going out with a Thai lady.....Dream on buddy!

Shared bills and had them paid for me on a number of occasions - try raising your sights a little and don't make ridiculous generalisations.

Get married and be happy. Many of us are apparently.

Married that is.

Apparently?

First mistake he made was inviting her on Facebook.

Should have checked the goods out first.

Many good posts on this topic. Most from bitter experience apparently.

Marriage is a contract in Thailand just like it is in London.

"I wan't you be my wife" is a recipe for potential exploitation.

Up to him. He'll get there eventually.

Wrong girl. Run as fast as you can.

There was a good reason they met you at the airport! Very common ploy to ensure that they get their teeth into you straight away

And your judgement of those that would not bother to meet you at the airport.........is?

There was a good reason they met you at the airport! Very common ploy to ensure that they get their teeth into you straight away

And your judgement of those that would not bother to meet you at the airport.........is?

He ain't got enough money.

Nice try.

Nice try.

Years ago Don Muang was always buzzing with Thai ladies to meet their men, quite a sight.......now I understand why there are so few at Suvarnabhumi.....todays men are clearly keeping their staggering wealth a big secret.......

Nice try.

Could be...... too tight to pay for the Taxi

Nice try.

Years ago Don Muang was always buzzing with Thai ladies to meet their men, quite a sight.......now I understand why there are so few at Suvarnabhumi.....todays men are clearly keeping their staggering wealth a big secret.......

Russians don't. Quite the opposite.

Thai women know the reputation they have, so instead of waiting at Entrance10 at BKK they wait at Entrance 3.

Never been to DM. History.

The parents already organized a party at the house?

Dude, most likely, you are already married.

I think there are a few little tell tale signs in that ceremony that might have alerted him to the possibility it as a bit more than a party

The parents already organized a party at the house?

Dude, most likely, you are already married.

I think there are a few little tell tale signs in that ceremony that might have alerted him to the possibility it as a bit more than a party

No party. Girlfriend's Papa goes down in style. "Bird table" stands guard outside the home made from wood.

how can y tell whats she's looking for?"love or money" simple when y dont have any left.

you have had 24hrs to work out which is it,if your still not sure i will give you a clue,its not the one which begins with l and ends with e.got it?