Teaching Agencies

koppite

Please get in touch with AYC in Bangkok. They're fair, always pay your salary and sort out a work permit/visa for you. Please get in touch with HM manager Mr. Doa. They'll also held a free Thai culture course in April and will find the right school for you. Primary and high school positions available.

Can't post his phone number, here's the link:

http://www.aycthailand.com/

Cheers- Mike

Edited by sirchai

AYC recruit teachers with or without degrees, easy to get a job, you might however, find yourself out in the sticks, as not all of their contacts are in Bangkok.

Read the forums on ajarn.com about some of the agencies then decide.

AYC recruit teachers with or without degrees, easy to get a job, you might however, find yourself out in the sticks, as not all of their contacts are in Bangkok.

What beano2274 said

AYC has only office in Bangkok but their schools are based all over Thailand. And, why do we need to state the places/schools out of Bangkok as out in the sticks?

Thailand is not only Bangkok man. There are better places to live here then Bangkok.

Bangkok is expensive, congested, full of traffic. Many of my teacher fiends are crying now in Bangkok and all of them want to to teach up country for the next semester.

And, it is so selfish as you mean, only the kids in Bangkok deserve to learn English?

• Like 1

AYC has only office in Bangkok but their schools are based all over Thailand. And, why do we need to state the places/schools out of Bangkok as out in the sticks?

Thailand is not only Bangkok man. There are better places to live here then Bangkok.

Bangkok is expensive, congested, full of traffic. Many of my teacher fiends are crying now in Bangkok and all of them want to to teach up country for the next semester.

And, it is so selfish as you mean, only the kids in Bangkok deserve to learn English?

I'd not like to teach in Bangkok. people do need a degree now to work for them and they don't send you out in the sticks. They've got many schools, also at nice locations like near the beach. The opportunity to see buffaloes in northeast live and much more.

<deleted> is wrong with living and working "Upcountry"? Quality of life is much better than in crowded Bangkok.

I worked for this agency and they never let me down. Anyways a poster was asking a question, isn't it up to him/.her where to go to? It was just one opinion to get a good paid job without getting ripped off like the American agency paying peanuts to fresh graduates......jap.gif

Edited by sirchai