5-Htp Supplement

pete66

• 3 months later...

Am told by pharmacy that they have never had it, can get on prescription from hospital only, as is not an approved Thai over the counter drug like it is in UK and many other countries. I am currently looking for it too! Any luck yet ? Another source has mentioned that it may be available on the Thai herb/pills/slimming meds stall on ground floor of Tesco Kamthieng. that is on the corner opposite the black canyon.

Be very careful with that stuff. I used it for a few weeks to try to sort my insomnia and it made me very agitated and gave me palpitations. It can also have a very bad effect if mixed with even prescription meds so not worth experimenting.

I felt totally shit for over a month.

I take it and have not had the experience you did. We are all different so I understand your concern. It might also be a problem with the manufacturer and you might have taken pills from a bad batch. I would pay up if needed for a known good source to be sure. I don't live in Thailand, but am curious to learn who are the trusted sources other than overpriced hospitals.

Be very careful with that stuff. I used it for a few weeks to try to sort my insomnia and it made me very agitated and gave me palpitations. It can also have a very bad effect if mixed with even prescription meds so not worth experimenting.

I felt totally shit for over a month.

I agree, anxiety and also made me very groggy, though good for sleep.