When Did You Last Update Your Gay Online Social Profile Picture?

Jingthing

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Inspired by Skins, Season 6, Episode 3 where a young gay character hooks up online with a man whose photo seriously doesn't match his actual age.

Dialog went something like this:

Young guy: You need to update your pic.

Old guy with the young guy pic: Yeah that was from a while back.

Young guy: Yeah, from a galaxy FAR FAR away.

Are you similarly guilty?

Next poll: lying about your stated age.

It's as common as it is annoying. But I wouldn't use my real pic on a public profile (I would be clear about it- by just not using a picture of a person, for instance); it would take a certain amount of convincing engagement from a person before I routed them my photo a different way.

Is this a poll with in a poll, is this just a clever way to find out how many of us do use Gay social networks ?

Not really. As I've said before, any poll on a forum like this is about as scientific as an ice cream sandwich.

post-37101-0-46884100-1328687732_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

Is this a poll with in a poll, is this just a clever way to find out how many of us do use Gay social networks ?

Not really. As I've said before, any poll on a forum like this is about as scientific as an ice cream sandwich.

post-37101-0-46884100-1328687732_thumb.j

AHA i can feel some stealth marketing campain and just before valentines day coffee1.gif

You be paranoid, homie, or should I say homo?

There's this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love. That's completely untrue. Everybody wants to be loved. ~Boy George

Wasn't aware it was an either/or choice. I'll get back to you on that.