Were'S The Best Place To Find A Thai Secretary?

I have two employment opportunities available for Thai nationals, however I don't know how or where to look beyond posting a group email to all my Thai friends, which has not been entirely fruitless and I've had a couple of candidates but have yet to find somebody who meets all the requirements.

The first job is a very good opportunity for a secretary/admin & marketing assistant. Pay starts at 30,000 a month plus bonuses. Very good prospects and five star travel. Candidates should be UK educated but western education might be considered. The job will include some travel and other benefits.

The other would suit a graduate and must speak fluent Thai and reasonable English. About 7 hours a day 5 days a week doing general office duties, phone calls, paperwork etc... Starts at 12,000 a month but could increase to 20k after a probationary period.

Is there a website (in English) or a sub-forum here where educated Thais look for work?

I have two employment opportunities available for Thai nationals, however I don't know how or where to look beyond posting a group email to all my Thai friends, which has not been entirely fruitless and I've had a couple of candidates but have yet to find somebody who meets all the requirements.

The first job is a very good opportunity for a secretary/admin & marketing assistant. Pay starts at 30,000 a month plus bonuses. Very good prospects and five star travel. Candidates should be UK educated but western education might be considered. The job will include some travel and other benefits.

The other would suit a graduate and must speak fluent Thai and reasonable English. About 7 hours a day 5 days a week doing general office duties, phone calls, paperwork etc... Starts at 12,000 a month but could increase to 20k after a probationary period.

Is there a website (in English) or a sub-forum here where educated Thais look for work?

Try jobsdb.com

Where are these jobs located? My girlfriend would, I think, be interested in the 2nd position. She's a graduate now located in Pattaya but previous (4 years) experience in a Bangkok insurance company call centre.