Studio Apartment In Silom/Sathorn Area

grisbil3n

Im planning a move up to Bangkok sometime in the near future and I would prefer to stay in the Silom/Sathorn area. I know this is generally an expensive area so my question is basically if it would even be possible to find a small studio apartment for a maximum of 15000 baht per month? Just a 25+ sqm area or something along those lines with a pentry for cooking is what im looking for.

Edited by grisbil3n

Go down the end of soi 15 off Sathorn beside St Louise Hospital. At the dead end take a right then a sharp left down a little alley way onto the next soi. There are many around there and 5 minutes to the BTS but I would not recommend "Sathorn Saint View"

Just saw one for my friends in Condo One X, Naratiwas 24. 48sqm, 1 bedroom and 1 living room, not much furniture, 2 air conditioning units, but quite decent I might say. My friends didn't want it as they don't want to spend money on extra furniture, but if you want, pe me and I can give you the agent's phone number.

Edited by alexth

How long do you need it for, just out of interest ?

If I find a nice place for the right price my plan is to stay indefinitely.

https://www.facebook...bangkoklocation

Try the link its a friend of mine, speaks perfect english as well. Good luck!

How much money would I loose if I rented a place though an agent like your friend though?

Go down the end of soi 15 off Sathorn beside St Louise Hospital. At the dead end take a right then a sharp left down a little alley way onto the next soi. There are many around there and 5 minutes to the BTS but I would not recommend "Sathorn Saint View"

But those are all serviced apartments I assume? I would prefer non furnished since I have my own stuff including microwave and tv and what not.

I guess the best thing for me would be to rent a condo through the individual owner no?