Anybody Used Forever Florist Thailand Service?

Alex99

On the eve of Valentine's day, I got hooked by the ad on Thai Visa featuring the flower delivery service (forever-florist-thailand dot com).

Selected a nice 100-rose bunch of flowers worth 249.99 USD.

Result:

1. Money taken from my credit card - immediately;

2. Flowers delivery - did not happen;

3. Support from their service - no answer.

I just wonder if anybody else trusted this sh*t or that's me alone?

Used them many times in the past. No problems. Today would be a busy day for them I imagine.

********IMPORTANT INFORMATION - We can only guaranatee orders for delivery in Bangkok on 14th February from now. Most provincial (areas outside of Bangkok) are now full and we cannot guarantee 14th February to areas outside of Bangkok if you order now. If you order for provincial delivery now we will do our best to deliver on the 14th February but we cannot guarantee in which case your order will arrive on 15th February. Please ensure you note this before ordering to avoid any disappointment. If your order is for delivery in Bangkok delivery is guaranteed for 14th February until further notice. All the team at Forever Florist Thailand would like to wish you a Happy Valentines Day. ***********

Taken from the confirmation email

Edited by bahji

Alex 99

I too have a bad feeling about this so called florist. I understood that only a delivery could be garanteed for the 14th if it were in Bangkok. My order was for delivery in Bangkok.

Some $170 Aussie dollar and I was given an option of morning or afternoon delivery. I choose morning delivery at her place of bussiness. My fiance did not receive the flowers etc and left work at 7pm. If in fact this company is not a scam then they are indeed the worst excuse for a florist That I have had the ill fortune to experience.

Be very afraid to deal with this company.

Hello,

I would like to inform all customers that orders placed before the cut off time are being delivered today 14th February. Orders are delivered on a first come first serve basis and the last minute orders placed just before cut off time (10pm Thai Time last night 13th February) are still out for delivery at this time. We are sorry if some customers are disappointed AM delivery was not possible, over 95% of customers prefer an AM delivery on Valentines Day and unfortunately it is not possible to accomodate this for everyone which is why we state on our web site and on all order receipts that AM delivery cannot be guaranteed. We do of course guarantee the quality of the flowers and the delivery date selected.

Alex99 please can you contact us with your order number and mark the subject TVCOMPLAINTALEX99 and we will immediately check on the status of your order.

Thank you

Forever Florist Thailand Management

Hello Kman55

I am sorry you feel this way. We have been in business since 2004 serving many thousands of happy customers. We take great pride in our work and service and we wouldnt still be in business if we were running anything other than a reputable and responsible business. As bahji mentions today is an extremely busy day for all florists.

Thank you for your understanding

Hello Kman55

I am sorry you feel this way. We have been in business since 2004 serving many thousands of happy customers. We take great pride in our work and service and we wouldnt still be in business if we were running anything other than a reputable and responsible business. As bahji mentions today is an extremely busy day for all florists.

Thank you for responding, I accept that this would be a busy time of year and that late orders may not be delivered when hoped. However your online advertising garanteed 14th delivery if delivery was to Bangkok only. My order was for Bangkok. When I placed and paid for the delivery I received a confirmation of payment and order from you that included a notice that delivery on the 14th may not be garanteed. How can you in all good faith except payment garanteeing delivery on the 14th then once payment is made attempt to safe guard yourself with such a statement. Shame on you. Its not just about the money paid in good faith its the disappointment your companies poor business ethics has caused on others.

Hello Kman55

Written in the classic "customer is always wrong" type of format...nice one.

• "sorry you feel this way". AKA: We didn't actually do anything wrong, and we are not sorry for anything we did or didn't do, and we are sorry that you are having irrational feelings...
  • Immediately start going on about your 1000s of happy customers without ever making any inquiry as to why the OP is complaining... 1000s of people are right, you (the OP) are wrong.
  • We're busy...so it's ok if you don't follow through with your guarantees?

Seriously why come on here and post a reply like that? I just makes you look worse. How about instead of posting more like this you just PM the people complaining, try and make it right with them, and then i'm sure they will come on here themselves and post how great you are.

• Like 2

I am in the same situation. I ordered flowers over the weekend and asked for a noon delivery today. It is 22:38 and still no delivery. I contacted support via email and was told not to worry at 16:00, that it would be delivered today. Still no gifts that I ordered and Valentine's Day is almost over. They called her yesterday to confirm the location, but today, not even a phone call. When I tried to contact Forever Florist, contact info is not available on the web and the chat session does not work. Only email with a "don't worry" reply. Well...it is 22:40 and I am worrying.

THis is not the way to run a business. I ordered on Feb 11th!

Mark

Let me tell you more about my order.

It was in no way last-minute order as it was placed on 13 February at 9:40 a.m.

To bahji: I did not have any "Important Information" you are citing in my confirmation email, the only thing it said was that "morning time cannot be guaranteed", but that was already after I placed my order and made payment. The website which I studied BEFORE making order simply stated that they make "same day delivery", and no special notice about 14 February there.

Now what happened next.

After no sign of my order until 2 p.m. and no phone call I became worried and sent them email with inquiry about delivery time. I got no reply, and at 6 p.m. I emailed them again saying that since no delivery has been made, I ask them to refund cost of flowers. It was just at 7:15 p.m. (half an hour after my post here) that I got first reply from customer service saying my order is being processed and I will get flowers "within this day".

Then I got several calls from Thai-speaking couriers asking directions to my place and my order was delivered at 9:40 p.m. (still Valentine's day, technically...) The couriers were saying sorry-sorry-sorry. They say "it's better late than never". But in my country there's also a saying "a spoon is dear when lunch time is near".

Unlike description of my item as "Only the finest fresh flowers are used in this enchanting floral display", half of flowers I would call as "dead" and another half are at the very best "semi-fresh" (maybe couriers were going around the island with my order all day long).

As a summary: I would not order flowers for delivery in Phuket anymore.

Just a note for a floral company: I guess many people order flowers for the 1st time on special occasions (like 14 February). If you know that this date will happen 1 year in advance, why not prepare for it to satisfy 1-st time customers and make a good business? They could come to you more and more again on other days, but not after such experience...

Question to community: maybe somebody knows good floral company who can not only promise but deliver quality?

To Kman55, dave111223: thank you for understanding of my situation.

Edited by Alex99
  • Like 1

Hello Kman55

Valentines day is a busy day for florists since the day they exist and fortunately it is every year on the same date.ohmy.png

A reputable and responsible business should take the right preparations to run their operations on such a day.

• Like 1

In the same situation. I ordered a week ago so lots of time.

I heard from others that Forever Florist were reputable but it's now 23pm and no delivery. I emailed them and they say they will look into the matter and that they thank me for my patience while they investigate. Well the day is pretty ruined so it's already too late. I gave them my girlfriends phonenumber as well but no one has called her. This is definitely a company i will never hire again and i am strongly warning anyone against using them.

The gifts were finally delivered after 22:00. When I tried contacting the company at around 22:00, I was told via email, thanks for informing us, we will investigate and get back to you. I sent a reply to that email and got the "customer service is closed for the day" response , "we will return at 9:00 on Feb 15th".

I was not planning on a delivery after 22:00 on Valentine's Day....just does not seem reasonable. Hire enough people to do the deliveries in a timely fashion in order to meet your commitment.

Mark

• Like 1

I created this account specially to lodge a complaint about this service.

My order number is 163077 and notified them to delivery in the afternoon. I wanted to surprise my girlfriend but the courier called her at 7.45pm, giving the excuse that there was a traffic jam?

It's 11.30pm and I had her call the courier, but someone else picked up the phone and told her that as it was already late at night, the delivery was not likely to happen.

Firstly, this is our first Valentine's Day together, Secondly, I wanted to surprise her but she had to call the courier instead.

Assuming the flowers would be sent tomorrow, they are likely not be be fresh either because, according to customer service, the flowers were already prepared today.

Thanks forever florist, for RUINING OUR FIRST VALENTINE'S DAY!!

I'll NEVER USE FOREVER FLORIST again and would advise the rest of you not to do so either.

I'm planning to start a blog specifically to name and shame this delivery service that is plagued by poor people management, time management and logistics planning.

• Like 1

I created this account specially to lodge a complaint about this service.

My order number is 163077 and notified them to delivery in the afternoon. I wanted to surprise my girlfriend but the courier called her at 7.45pm, giving the excuse that there was a traffic jam?

It's 11.30pm and I had her call the courier, but someone else picked up the phone and told her that as it was already late at night, the delivery was not likely to happen.

Firstly, this is our first Valentine's Day together, Secondly, I wanted to surprise her but she had to call the courier instead.

Assuming the flowers would be sent tomorrow, they are likely not be be fresh either because, according to customer service, the flowers were already prepared today.

Thanks forever florist, for RUINING OUR FIRST VALENTINE'S DAY!!

I'll NEVER USE FOREVER FLORIST again and would advise the rest of you not to do so either.

I'm planning to start a blog specifically to name and shame this delivery service that is plagued by poor people management, time management and logistics planning.

Beyond the fact that i see little significance to valentines day in the first place, i would posit that if a late flower delivery ruined your valentines day, the relationship has little hope.

As for going to the time an effort to start a blog over this incident, how much more of a drama queen could you possibly be?

Edited by nocturn

Why do you care nocturn? He's dissapointed with the expected service and wants to make other people aware of a business that don't fullfill their promises. And it did sort of ruin Valentines for me to basically because I'm not with my girl at the moment and won't be for another 20 days. This was meant to be a pleasant surprise and make her happy, but all that happend was that I got a massive headache.

I don't plan to start a blog but unless they refund I will hunt down as many rating sites that I can find and detail my experience. I don't wish others to waste their money on this business when it treats their customers in this manner.

Oh an update for me as well. My girl got a call at about 11.45pm from what I guess was the local florist basically saying "we won't be delivering your gifts". I guess they meant they won't be delivering tonight but even if they deliver at 8am sharp tomorrow it's pretty much all crap now :(

Good Morning,

We are very concerned to hear that some members have been disappointed with our service. If you have a complaint please reply to your order receipt that you received immediately after purchase (ensuring order number is included). Our customer service staff will then immediately investigate your complaint and report back to you as quickly as possible with a full explanation, resolution and compensation. Please rest assured we take every complaint very seriously and all issues will be resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

I hope that FFT will be able to satisfy the clients with issues. The issue looks like a case of overbooking which can happen, but on Valentine's Day it is particularly painful as the bar of the expectation of timely service is raised. It only happens once a year.

Also, you should come back here and explain what happened, why it happened and what policies have now been put in place to ensure that it does not happen again.

I just checked the FFT website, it looks like a premium priced service (700ml Jack Daniels 3,279 Baht, 24 flora arrangement of Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Balls 2,286 Baht, the cheapest cake I found 2,286 Baht). The “Contact Us” page has a script error so no information is shown. At these prices, customer service should be spot on. Not to say that if the prices were lower, service would be less, but when you charge high prices there is the general expectation of hassle free service.

Also, you should remove your Valentine's Day adverts.

Finally, the canned looking replies are not helping. They look like something from an automated email reply.

• Like 2

With these kind of replies and that kind of service its totally overrated. If you charge these kinds of prices you should not overbook. I can expect that from a company charging less.

In the past i used a cheaper florist and they still got it right. Just look around there are enough other florists. I must say i am amazed at the prices of flowers here. Must be because i used to work in the weekends at a rose grower. I seen the prices even though its a while back the markup is incredible high.

Hello

There was an issue with some over bookings which led to a small number of orders that could not be delivered on 14th February. This was due to some of our local flower shops being unable to expedite any further orders. Those orders which were not delivered on the guaranteed delivery date can be delivered with free upgrades and complimentary gifts or full refunds can be issued, whichever is the preference of our customer.

As our previous post any customer who has a complaint we urge to please email us by replying to your order receipt and we will be happy to assist to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your feedback.

Good Morning,

We are very concerned to hear that some members have been disappointed with our service. If you have a complaint please reply to your order receipt that you received immediately after purchase (ensuring order number is included). Our customer service staff will then immediately investigate your complaint and report back to you as quickly as possible with a full explanation, resolution and compensation. Please rest assured we take every complaint very seriously and all issues will be resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Well, dear Forever Florist Thai Management... NOTHING can be resolved, if Valentine Flowers are not delivered on Valentine's day...

Myself, I placed my orders with another company, one for Laem Chabang, Si Racha and the other for inside Pattaya... and guess what, the delivery to north into Laem Chabang worked on time, the one for Pattaya arrived on 15th at 19:30.... Both deliveries were ordered on 8th, so well in advance of any cut-off date...

That is why I agree with all those people who say: You, Florist Managers, you KNOW how busy you will be on 14th, so why the heck do you not have enough staff available to uphold the promises for which we pay a lot of money????