Forum Painfully Slow To Load.

Spoonman

Wondering if other users are having a problem with ThaiVisa today? I keep getting a blank page as the browser waits for www.ajax.googleapis.com. Wait is ten seconds or longer and sometimes no response. Other websites are fine. What is www.ajax.googleapis anyway?

Wondering if other users are having a problem with ThaiVisa today? I keep getting a blank page as the browser waits for www.ajax.googleapis.com. Wait is ten seconds or longer and sometimes no response. Other websites are fine. What is www.ajax.googleapis anyway?

Which ISP are you on?

Which ISP are you on?

AIS 3G for the ISP. Firefox on a Mac. All other websites load fast and just Thaivisa getting hung up on googleapis. Sometimes up to a minute wait.

hey guys its a blog site nobody really gives a FF about responses when all said and done...great fun..enjoy and not lets worry about it..!!??

Lots of experts on everything from finance to politics et al...not to be taken too seriously methinks..wentt to TD for s while too much immature abuse and argument...better of two weavels?

Oh yes had to reboot on Firefox to get things moving again...never mind..beer time..lol

edit: oh dear thought I was on the forum civility tab...bugger..!

Edited by David006

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a major problem with loading pages today. Possibly I'm just being rationed for downloads (I've recently downloaded the source code for LibreOffice about 4 times) by my UK ISP (Virgin Media), but the Firefox 10.0.2 window keeps freezing and dimming while waiting for what appear to be ads (e.g googleads) to load. I've had slowness for a few days, but now the way the ads are provided is making Thaivisa almost unreadable.

My problem, which affected me at other bulletin boards using googleads, spontaneously vanished when I restarted my machine this evening. I had given up advertising-supported boards for the night. Service is now back to normal.