How To Find Owner Of Land/Property

There is a derilict building on a good sized piece of land near where I live which I would be interested to buy, then bulldoze the old building and build a new house. Does anyone know an easy way to track down who owns the land/building? It is in Bangkok, On Nut area.

Ok, will get the mrs to try that then. Cheers.

read the numbers on the Chanote plugs in each corner of the land plot. read the number on house if any, make sure you can find the land plot in a map. then visit Land office and find chanote to see who is registered owner

or ask the neighbors, they often know contact details, which land office does not

Excuse me being thick, what does a chanote plug look like?

read the numbers on the Chanote plugs in each corner of the land plot. read the number on house if any, make sure you can find the land plot in a map. then visit Land office and find chanote to see who is registered owner

or ask the neighbors, they often know contact details, which land office does not

Excuse me being thick, what does a chanote plug look like?

3 inch circular concrete mark in each corner of land plot, each with a specific number matching land title and again matching a TH survey by GPS.

Illegal to move or alter