Sunday Roasts/Carveries

cathy211

The best VFM I think is Robins Nest Soi Diana, the deal seem to vary, B199-B249 2-3 courses.

I have had Lamb there too, although I am not sure if it is currently on offer? I have not been for quite a while. Food just OK and like I said VFM.

The others are more around B500+ and in my opinion not VFM.

As to my Favourite Sunday Roast not a Carvery all you can eat deal though, but a decent plate of good quality nicely done food is Route CC on Siam country club on the darkside B160.

timekeeper is correct- The sunday roast in the Punch and Judy pub is outstanding. Don't know how much it is as I'm not one of these people that memorises a menu form a pub, but it's worth every penny.

Agreed.......... the best in town, especially the trio of meats.

I like Robins Nestaurant, if you go in early afternoon they usually have lamb, later they seem to be out of it. Walked by today after my expat meeting and price was B249. I had light breakfast at meeting so passed on brunch as I knew I was having a birthday dinner at Little Italy with wife & SIL at 6 at Little Italy. Wife heads to PI for a month or two to handle some business and see relatives she has not seen for a year or two.

I like Robins Nestaurant, if you go in early afternoon they usually have lamb, later they seem to be out of it. Walked by today after my expat meeting and price was B249. I had light breakfast at meeting so passed on brunch as I knew I was having a birthday dinner at Little Italy with wife & SIL at 6 at Little Italy. Wife heads to PI for a month or two to handle some business and see relatives she has not seen for a year or two.

Any reason why you feel the need to tell a load of strangers on an internet forum what your wife is up to?

• Like 1

timekeeper is correct- The sunday roast in the Punch and Judy pub is outstanding. Don't know how much it is as I'm not one of these people that memorises a menu form a pub, but it's worth every penny.

Agreed.......... the best in town, especially the trio of meats.

But order in good time, just lately the kitchen service has slowed down dramatically, 1 hour wait yesterday....but good food at the end of it.

Have to agree about the Punch and Judy - best I've tasted in Thailand, another to try is the "Outback" across the road fron Niran Condo on soi Arunothai, 180baht and is good grub

Robins Nest (soi Diana) I have found most of their food lately to be tasteless and has gone downhill - just my opinion