Did They Stop Selling 7Up Everywhere?

a few days ago and even today I was just wanting a 7up to my surprise there is no 7up to be found it seems anywhere

I've been to big c, tesco, watsons, 7-11, family mart, tops supermarket, makro, villa market at the buddy hotel in lamai.I just wonder if finally 7up was a drink like other drinks and with thai's it did not sell very well so they decide to discontinue selling it. I really hope I'm wrong, its just I prefer 7up over sprite

please let me know if any of you out there are seeing the same thing or not. or where I can find someone. I look forward to your replies

thanks ps if I am wrong please let me know

I think it's still the effect of the floods, I've got a bit of coke zero habit and they disappeared after the floods hit bangkok as did diet coke, eventually.

I might be wrong, but i'm always on the look out, have found coke zero back in at one of my local 7-11's and Tesco Bangrak. I use all the different chains in Mae Nam, I'll keep an eye out and let you know if i see any, most likely in fresh mart or smaller independent shops.

Yeah, Coke Zero has been back on and off for a few weeks, although it usually doesn't last too long! I found it in an ice-filled tub in Lamai Walking Street three or four weeks ago, but there was none to be found there last week.

7up and Sprite are exactly the same except one is made by Coca Cola and 1 by Pepsico. It's not like they even taste different, unlike Coke and Pepsi.

No, they're not. To you maybe, but they taste different to me.

Edited by jamesbrock