What Happened To The Tonic Water?

dancw3

My preferred drink is gin and tonic and I've been buying tonic water in Bangkok for quite some time up until about a month ago. Non of the 5 or 6 places I've bought it in the past have it in stock, and I've not been able to get an answer as to when they will. Other people have told me they have had similar experiences. The supply of tonic water seems to have dried up. Does anyone know what's going on, or more important when tonic water will return to Bangkok or better yet if there still exists a source of tonic water in Bangkok?

that's very simple:

the FLOODING took it all away....... it will come back, but nobody knows when..... depends on how severley those production-places have been damaged, and as everybody knows some have been completely destroyed.

that is why for example no Pepsi-Max in cans have been sighted in the kingdom since many months.....

you will just have to be patient.....

Thailand floods disrupted the distribution of tonic water, diet coke and coke zero...

It will come back eventually but its not high up on the priority list at the moment.

Big C in Lamphun have a many cases, but a bit far to drive from Bangkok.