Yummy Pizza On Canal Rd. In Mae Hia Area

phanster

Greek chips. Very famous. Most people touring Greek islands on cruise ships really go there for the chips. Each island competes, of course, and Greeks scarcely speak of anything other than their chips.licklips.gif

But to be fair, doubtless I can order pizza with chips. Or ravioli.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Gotta agree with most of the people who've already posted about Yummy Pizza--went the other day and had a great burger, to equal anywhere, with the usual side salad and chips--home made chips, very nice--then we ordered a pizza which was great--prices seem reasonable by farang food place standards--there are many places more expensive, which I tend to avoid, and very few any cheaper--all in all, a nice place, pleasant staff with a friendly owner. The boss says that local deliveries are possible but any distance would only be considered if the order was worth delivering--which makes sense to me.

So, all in all--absolutely no complaints [ except that I don't like the name!! Hah, Hah.] and plenty of praise. Will definitely be heading that way again.

Thanks to Yummy Pizza for a great meal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I've underestimated this place. I will definitely go back. I really like the pasta dish. Small Pizza was not too small, very crusty chewy dough and only 180 bath. Excellent tomato sauce. Lasagna was like taste of home. Cheerful staff!

post-131333-0-99993800-1337830428_thumb.

post-131333-0-65699000-1337830414_thumb.

• Like 1

I do everything I can to avoid Pizza. Disgusting 'food'. Yet everywhere I go I see Pizza shops opening. What's the attraction?

Obviously if you feel that way about it no one is going to be able to explain it to you. wink.png

I went a couple of weeks ago with my wife as we are moving very near there. As my wife was concerned the Meat Lovers style (which is my 1st choice) may have beef in it we ordered the Cheese Lovers as takeaway. My wife ate a 3rd of it that evening then some more the next day and I ate the last half. I believe that says about how well we liked it. My wife's only complaint was where was the little bags of sprinkles (oregano). biggrin.png

I did mention to Tony it was a trial run. As it was a successful one will certainly be back or phoning an order in as they have a nice takeaway menu with delivery number on it.

Unfortunately the hamburger I ordered didn't go over as well. But than it's called Yummy Pizza and not Yummy Hamburger.

Waiter said the Rib is popular too. I was about to order the burger as well but I didn't.

Unfortunately the hamburger I ordered didn't go over as well. But than it's called Yummy Pizza and not Yummy Hamburger.

I haven't eaten there yet, but was tootling down Canal Rd. some weeks ago, and thought to stop by and locate the place.

Met the owner Tony briefly, and checked out the menu.

When I looked back into the kitchen area, I saw (this was mid day) a number of dough balls proofing on a steel top kitchen table.

Menu looks delicious. Lots of salad options (and salad dressing options), some Thai food for the better half, and misc. other farang food.

The Stromboli pizza, large, with a Caesar salad and a glass of red looks to be my order when I finally make it by to eat.

I haven't eaten there yet, but was tootling down Canal Rd. some weeks ago, and thought to stop by and locate the place.

Met the owner Tony briefly, and checked out the menu.

When I looked back into the kitchen area, I saw (this was mid day) a number of dough balls proofing on a steel top kitchen table.

Menu looks delicious. Lots of salad options (and salad dressing options), some Thai food for the better half, and misc. other farang food.

The Stromboli pizza, large, with a Caesar salad and a glass of red looks to be my order when I finally make it by to eat.

Why not drop your bike off at my place sometime next week, and we'll make a night of it??bah.gif

Tried the pizza a couple of days ago. Excellent. I'd call it American style pizza except that the guy who runs the place is an Aussie. Probably the closest thing to it is the Pizza at Dukes. My impression was that it's better than Duke's but I'm going to have to try it a couple of more times to be sure.

Sounds good!! I'll have to try it.