Husband Kills Nurse, 4 Others After Wife Assaulted: Sa Kaew

webfact

Not saying this guy is necessarily a meth head but use of yaa baa (crazy drug) and ice commonly results in paranoia, depression, and psychosis. Abuse of the drug can lead to phychotic rage of the extreme variety that this waste of skin experienced.

Just sayin'... this country is still over-run with this worst-of-all-drugs and this story reeks of either meth abuse or straight up, skip the cuckoo's nest, and put the wretch out of his misery.

My heart goes out to the victims families and, whatever may have been the case, we should all applaud when we see news of successes to fight trafficking in Thailand... especially of amphetamine related drugs. RIP

There is no mention of drug taking in the article, why would you assume it was drugs that brought about this tragedy? While definately not supporting his actions, the guy was obviously grief striken at seeing his wife in the state she was in and he flipped out. Wher I come from, whiskey is usually enough to trigger violence like this.

What i would ask is why was he carrying a gun in the first place at 01:30 in the morning?

Not unusual.

This is of course Thailand.

Most people where I live carry guns........

And this is a prime example of why they shouldn't be allowed to.

RIP to the poor souls who died needlessly at the hands of a moron with a gun.

As you well know, once people have guns they can not be taken away.

Yes, it is a very sad thing that happened.

I agree wholeheartedly.

This sort of thing can (and often does) happen every day in any country and has always occurred. Previously these matters only received attention from the local media so the story fizzled out as something else took it's place. Because of advances in technology these things are now able to be reported on globally, hence giving the incorrect impression that there are more of these events occurring. coffee1.gif

UPDATE

Police Arrest Enraged Husband Who Shot and Killed 5 People

SA KAEW: -- The police have arrested a 26 year-old man who went on a shooting rampage last week and killed 5 people in a shooting spree at a karaoke bar and a hospital.

The police have arrested Weera Wowjungreed, 26 year -old man from Sa Kaew Province. He went on a shooting spree on February 23, shooting and killing 5 people. The first victim was a male orderly at the Khao Chakan Hospital. The four other victims worked at a karaoke bar in Wang Nam Yen District. They were identified as Put Tawan, 18 year-old Laotian national. Put was the owner of the karaoke bar. The three waitresses who were shot dead by Weera were; Sunisa Oopplee, 20 years told, Chanipah Mongkoltae, 16 years old and Rassamee Saneepiew, 39 years old.

At midnight night last night, the police were able to locate Weera. More than 100 police officers surrounded the area near Khao Chakan District, just 10 kilometers away from the karaoke bar. After 5 hours of negotiation, they were able to pursuade Weera to turn himself in. The police said Weera was extremely worn out at the time of the arrest. He's now in the custody of the Khao Chakan Police.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2012-02-27

footer_n.gif

Not saying this guy is necessarily a meth head but use of yaa baa (crazy drug) and ice commonly results in paranoia, depression, and psychosis. Abuse of the drug can lead to phychotic rage of the extreme variety that this waste of skin experienced.

Just sayin'... this country is still over-run with this worst-of-all-drugs and this story reeks of either meth abuse or straight up, skip the cuckoo's nest, and put the wretch out of his misery.

My heart goes out to the victims families and, whatever may have been the case, we should all applaud when we see news of successes to fight trafficking in Thailand... especially of amphetamine related drugs. RIP

There is no mention of drug taking in the article, why would you assume it was drugs that brought about this tragedy? While definately not supporting his actions, the guy was obviously grief striken at seeing his wife in the state she was in and he flipped out. Wher I come from, whiskey is usually enough to trigger violence like this.

What i would ask is why was he carrying a gun in the first place at 01:30 in the morning?

Not unusual.

MOST people? Does that include yourself? And (most of) the women there?

What place is that? Would be relevant to know - maybe a few of us would like to avoid going to such a gun infested place.

Not unusual.

MOST people? Does that include yourself? And (most of) the women there?

What place is that? Would be relevant to know - maybe a few of us would like to avoid going to such a gun infested place.

Does that include me ?

Ain't sayin.

But, will say this.

The crime rate here is very low.

P.S. there are hardly any falang here and you've probably never heard of this place anyway.

Suffice it to say I live in the not so deep south.....

Very tragic.

Ordinary people just getting on with their lives and then murdered.

Was watching a Thai crime programme on TV the other day, one case is when a guy went berserk and just stabbed passers by in the street at random.

It`s a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, could happen to any of us.

There are many madmen out there and one never knows what fate holds for us each day of the week.

They weren't just ordinary people - as I read the article, they assaulted the man's wife. I don't condone the man's actions but I can understand his anger.

'understand his anger'? kill a hospital orderly??? you're kidding?

• Like 1