Remote Beach For Sun Tanning - Where Near Or Around Pattaya ?

healthcaretaker

I failed to find such a place during my last visit due to shortage of time. The Pattaya main beach as well as anywhere along Jomtien which I have visited before is not possible for me. I am looking for a place that is remote, no people if possible, because I need to tan in total nude; at least in a place where I can see if anyone is coming nearby, at least 100m away, so that I can put my shorts on if anyone is getting near.

I have more days now, so wondering if Koh Larn, Ko Samet or Ko Si Chang will has such a beach ? It need not be a beautiful beach or really clean water. I just need the place to tan while I can enjoy seeing a beach. I know going nude is illegal or an offence in Thailand; I will do it discreetly, at my own risk.

Please don't recommend the hotel balcony or anywhere far from Pattaya wai.gif

Thanks in advance.

I'm really not sure it is a good idea for any one to suggest where to do something that is illegal of completely against Thai culture to be honest on this forum?

correct.

15) Not to use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law

Gotta love the guys quoting the rule books huh?

Seriously. I doubt anyone here has any recommendations. Most everyone here is married to a Thai, therefor usually wear jeans and a shirt at the beach.

I think you'll just have to get out and go walking. Shouldn't have to go far.

I wouldn't make a deal out of it. Just cover up with a towel if someone approaches.

• Like 1

Seriously. I doubt anyone here has any recommendations. Most everyone here is married to a Thai, therefor usually wear jeans and a shirt at the beach.

I wouldn't make a deal out of it. Just cover up with a towel if someone approaches.

Good idea. I thought of that too but will it still be considered an offence legally ? Covered with something is not considered nude or naked ?

I don't want to risk it. Thailand is too good to be missed cowboy.gif

Good idea. I thought of that too but will it still be considered an offence legally ? Covered with something is not considered nude or naked ?

See now your splitting hairs and pointedly asking me if something is illegal. It is. You knew that already.

Now your saying it isn't worth it. Your right. Keep your pants on.

See now your splitting hairs and pointedly asking me if something is illegal. It is. You knew that already.

No, I won't give up. With so many islands and beaches, I am sure I can find a remote beach on my own....

No, I won't give up. With so many islands and beaches, I am sure I can find a remote beach on my own....

There you go. Shouldn't have to go too far.

Good luck.

I'm really not sure it is a good idea for any one to suggest where to do something that is illegal of completely against Thai culture to be honest on this forum?

correct.

15) Not to use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law

mfr_closed1.gif