Double Entry In Kl

Visa history...

• 2006-2007 - Many 30 day Mai Sai visa runs
  • 2008 - 1 x 60 days visa granted in Perth Oz + 1 more visa run to Mai Sai
  • 2010 - 2 x dble entry in Vientienne plus a few 30 days in Mai Sai

Currently in NZ heading to KL to get at least a single entry. Then while there I need to send off for a new passport (UK) as I have 4 pages left! Going to DHL it and hope for the best.

Have bank balance (nice and healthy) printed out.

My questions are this.

• Do they do dble entry anymore from there? My boyfriend may as well get one if it's possible. No need for me as I need to get a new Passport.

• Should I get an outbound ticket to show them.

• Will it cause a problem if the visa is in the old passport that I have to return in order to get a new one! Is there something I should do to avoid any problems. I experienced problems once in Cambodia when someone forgot to put entry stamp. Had to bribe my way out. Only $5 but still caused a bit of stress.

Help guys.. Cheers Vicks

Not sure what you are planning as you say you do not need visa at one point but need single entry and in title you ask for 2 entry and then talk about passport being sent for replacement.

1. Passport will take about 4 week or more to obtain so if sending from KL you will have to stay there until you get the replacement.

http://ukinhongkong....-apply/malaysia

2. If getting replacement why not get Thai visa in the replacement and avoid need to use old passport (which could have visa page damaged if/when returned)?

3. KL is not known for two entry but it may be issued - especially if no other visas or travel plans that indicate a need (flights).

If I have read wrong please explain and I or others will try to answer.

Sorry was writing in a hurry and not maybe being very clear. I want to get a 2 month visa for thailand and THEN get my passport.

SO they don't do double entry.. thats fine. As long as with all the visa's for thailand in my passport they don't say no then I'm happy. Is this the case? Will they give single visa and should I get a return flight to KL as a precaution?

Thanks

What does not compute is your

Currently in NZ heading to KL to get at least a single entry. Then while there I need to send off for a new passport (UK)

As why get visa before sending passport for renewal if you are going to be in KL during this time? Are you planning to go to Thailand first and then send passport?

I believe they will issue a single entry as your visa history does not indicate full time stay in Thailand. Not sure if they will require ticket but do not believe so.