Buying Underwear In Thailand...

phuturatica

So a few friends (farang) and I have been underwear shopping and we have found that the bras made here are a nightmare and are not made for our breasts at all.

One of my friends is pretty tiny and doesn't have big breasts yet even she has a problem as majority of the shapes are weird and she's left with some weird gap at the top of the cup. I'm averaged size however most cups are too small for me and bras look weird on me unless I've bought them from the UK.

Where does a woman have to go in Bangkok to get a decent fitted bra around here?

go to Marc and spencer shop in Malls

That's my experience also. Its either M&S in the shopping mall or, buy when you go back home for a visit.

Thank you for posting this as I had wondered whether Bangkok would be better than Phuket. Apparently not...

The underwear dep. of Central plaza in Bangkok is a massive floor with all the western brands and some really friendly and professional staff, after just having a baby and having different sizes in more than one way [really!] I didnt know what to look for and I got some really nice, good fitting and decent quality bra;s, not very cheap, average of 1500 baht.

• 5 months later...

yes girls SBK is right, i have found a few bigger bras in The Mall Ramkhamheang, the dept store above mcdonald side has a massive underwear section.

Actually i bought some underwear on ebay a while back, got sent here with no problems and i made sure it was my size.