Business Card Printer Company

lukeskywalker

There is a good print shop just inside the old city near the Thapae Gate. It is on the same side of the street and just a few shops down from Sailomjoy restaurant on the same side. You can bring them your designs on a flash drive or they can help with them. Very reasonable price and next day service. Much more economical than buying pre-cut card froms and printing them out yourself if you are doing 100 or more cards. I used them twice with very good results.

Edited by Katmanpu

Take a trip up Chang Puek Road from, Chang Peuk Gate. In the two soi's on the left between Chang Peuk Soi 4 (the lights by the white elephant monument) and the Mecure hotel there is a whole cluster of print shops (maybe 20-30), and more in Soi 5 on the right opposite Mecure.

Further up Chang Puek at the next lights (Rajapat intersection) turn left and there's a big shop 75M down on the right. They've done work for us and I was told they print City Life so they can't be too bad unsure.png One I wouldn't recommend is "Friend Sign", they're OK for signs but have had problems with their printing.