Sausage Kings New Place

IEMDavid

Just come back from the sausage Kings new place in sansai, Nong Chom with my bags full of goodies and much cheaper than the supermarkets but just want everyone to know its very easy to find and he has a lot of signs on the road sides to guide you in,Much better than the old place that was like being stuck in a maze,New place is lovely and worth a trip.David.

post-132811-0-99205100-1330739224_thumb.

post-132811-0-47023300-1330739247_thumb.

• Like 1

post-131333-0-01428500-1330747224_thumb.

This is how I remember it but can't remember the moo baan name before the soi.

It is Moo Ban Emperor Turn left in the soi just after and the sign posts do the rest,so easy.

great little map Aristide its look spot on to me but the road that says to doi saket is 1001 to majo.David

Edited by IEMDavid

And I'd add that the road shown below Rimping is the Middle Ring Road. Also, taking that clearly shown left fork is important. (I find myself invited for some reason to forge right all the time.)

And the water tower, coming from the south, is a great signal.

And I'd add that the road shown below Rimping is the Middle Ring Road. Also, taking that clearly shown left fork is important. (I find myself invited for some reason to forge right all the time.)

as long as you note that the "water tower" is a tall structure with a lot of large blue barrels on top of it... not a single container type of tower...

the soi entrance into SK is small and right along side of some small business structures... so if you are not looking for the water tower you might miss it on your left...(opposite the water tower, coming from the south).

If you are coming from the north... not sure how to handle, it... i come from the laguna swimming pool along the back streets and i noticed a sign pointed to SK... so perhaps he has it well marked from that side also.

Thanks for pointing that out, add the middle ring sign and a bit more, now how's that.post-131333-0-11895100-1330820092_thumb.

as long as you note that the "water tower" is a tall structure with a lot of large blue barrels on top of it... not a single container type of tower...

the soi entrance into SK is small and right along side of some small business structures... so if you are not looking for the water tower you might miss it on your left...(opposite the water tower, coming from the south).

If you are coming from the north... not sure how to handle, it... i come from the laguna swimming pool along the back streets and i noticed a sign pointed to SK... so perhaps he has it well marked from that side also.

Thanks for pointing that out, add the middle ring sign and a bit more, now how's that.post-131333-0-11895100-1330820092_thumb.

Hi all yes we have been busy putting SK logo signs up all over locally to guide the customers to us with out the headache of looking for us for hours like the old place.Have to say a big thank you to ARISTIDE for making the map for the Sausage King and a big thank for the TV users who help correct the map with important info. The New venue is very easy to find and we have 17 signs up to guide you right to our gate.We will be starting food very soon during the day also. Another way to sk is go up the 1001 towards Majo and turn right onto 121 and first right again and there is a car showroom on the right corner and on the left corner is SK logo sign.Now follow the SK signs to our gate.Rob.

post-112062-0-00376600-1330853951_thumb.

post-112062-0-52059500-1330853996_thumb.

Not at all, glad that could help anyone get there easily. Last time I was there the restaurant wasn't ready so I got some Cumberland and curry can't wait until the restaurant is ready.

Hi all yes we have been busy putting SK logo signs up all over locally to guide the customers to us with out the headache of looking for us for hours like the old place.Have to say a big thank you to ARISTIDE for making the map for the Sausage King and a big thank for the TV users who help correct the map with important info. The New venue is very easy to find and we have 17 signs up to guide you right to our gate.We will be starting food very soon during the day also. Another way to sk is go up the 1001 towards Majo and turn right onto 121 and first right again and there is a car showroom on the right corner and on the left corner is SK logo sign.Now follow the SK signs to our gate.Rob.

I shall be coming to visit you soon!

well all TV members are welcome and the public also. I will start a new system in sk as all TV members who name there TV name will get 10% off the total bill order if buy direct from us.Now that's fair.Rob Edited by SausageKing

Good news.

well all TV members are welcome and the public also. I will start a new system in sk as all TV members who name there TV name will get 10% off the total bill order if buy direct from us.Now that's fair.Rob

well all TV members are welcome and the public also. I will start a new system in sk as all TV members who name there TV name will get 10% off the total bill order if buy direct from us.Now that's fair.Rob

is that only on food eaten there or 10% on purchases also? Maybe i'll have to give you 10% off on mexican meals at my house?!!?!

Al

is that only on food eaten there or 10% on purchases also? Maybe i'll have to give you 10% off on mexican meals at my house?!!?!

Al

Good point 10% off all food products bought at Sausage King company