Pattaya Thieves Attack Russian And His Pregnant Wife

webfact

Pattaya Thieves Attack Russian and His Pregnant Wife

211.jpg

A Russian couple was robbed by two Pattaya thieves. The wife was bashed on her head. The victims plead to the police to check the CCTV footage.

PATTAYA, March 9,2012 [PDN]; Mr.Dimitry Eilimony, age 26 Russian citizen reported to Pattaya police with his 4 months pregnant wife who had wounds on her head.The husband Mr.Eilimony had a also had wound on his his head.

He said that, in the evening, as he and his wife were riding heir motorbike back to their residence in Naklua 16, Banglamung. Sudddenly two Thai teenagers approached them and asked them if they could speak English.

The Russian couple slowed down the motorbike and said, ” no speak English” then one of the strangers snatched the Russian’s gold neck lace worth 19,000 THB. [more...]

Full story: http://www.pattayada...-pregnant-wife/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2012-03-09

footer_n.gif

Thais in Pattaya should be really careful , if Russian leave because its too dangerous they will go in other places and pattaya will be in very big troubles as Russian nowadays is a big share of the tourism revenue of Pattaya. Those stuff happen everywhere in the world, including the best places of Europe, but to attack a pregnant woman doesnt show much courage for me .

They will have been looking at the gold not the pregnant lady.

I still can't understand why people still wear gold chains, especially out at night.

Feel sorry for the victims.

I wonder if Russian couple slowed down the motorbike and said, ” YES, we do speak English”, would the coutcome be the same? They could have use their English ability to negotiate a way out.

Maybe this tragedy could be useful in a Pattaya English Language School advertisment.

Edited by sparebox2

I wonder if Russian couple slowed down the motorbike and said, ” YES, we do speak English”, would the coutcome be the same? They could have use their English ability to negotiate a way out.

Maybe this tragedy could be useful in a Pattaya English Language School advertisment.

Another fine comment by our friend sb2. Keep em coming as they brighten up my day.

(...I am no Farang. Neither do I want to be one ..). ????

Edited by soihok

Some get electrocuted in swimming pools in Phuket, others get pregnantly robbed on Nakluea.

What the bloody hell is law enforcement doing here? Police are corrupt pigs, fellow Thais stare purposely in the other direction and then they wonder why their tourism industry is totally flat. Except the Russians nobody else is here anymore and once the Russians understood, that Burma, Malaysia, Nicobar Island and some Bangladeshi spots offer cheaper and nicer alternatives within six hours flight from Siberia then "good bye Charly".

Edited by Rimmer
Generalization

Some get electrocuted in swimming pools in Phuket, others get pregnantly robbed on Nakluea.

What the bloody hell is law enforcement doing here? Police are corrupt pigs, fellow Thais stare purposely in the other direction and then they wonder why their tourism industry is totally flat. Except the Russians nobody else is here anymore and once the Russians understood, that Burma, Malaysia, Nicobar Island and some Bangladeshi spots offer cheaper and nicer alternatives within six hours flight from Siberia then "good bye Charly".

I and many others will not miss the Russians!

And also the Russian girl that was hit by a reckless Thai on a jet ski.

That soi 16 in Naklua is a dark soi where Russians return to their accommodations late at night and where they are frequently robbery victims.

I always try to look at things objectively but it sure seems like the Russians are having an extraordinary quantity of serious problems here.

Regarding them going elsewhere : I dont know about that since they are more that just tourists here . They are invested heavily in condos and

various businesses also.

I fear that you are actually being serious !!

So where is this big bad Russian Mafia I keep reading about ?

Trafficking women, real estate, drugs, and bars.

No time to deal with petty crap like this.

Where do you get your stats from? I see Real estate yes but the rest of what you say? Proof?

Russians can be ruthless and I wouldn't be surprised if they take this matter into their own hands in the Naklua are as there are many there while the police sit back and watch. I hope so anyways. I do agree that displaying gold and jewelry should be a "DO NOT DO"

i guess these days nowhere in the world is a good place to show off gold or other valuables in bad places on a motorbike... my ex wife got her gold necklace snatched that was a gift from her grandmother 30 min earlier for her wedding to be, and we were on the bus