Three Indian Men Drugged And Robbed In Patters

britmaveric

Three Indian men drugged and robbed in South Pattaya.

A case now from the Day Night 2 Apartments in South Pattaya. Hotel Staff made a discovery of three Indian men in Room Number 718 on Tuesday Afternoon who were supposed to have checked out at 12noon, however they failed to do so which led to staff entering the room with a Skeleton Key.

Each man could not be woken up which prompted staff to call the Police and rescue workers who transported the men to Hospital. Two of the men appeared to be in a serious condition and were sent to the Somdeart Hospital in Sriracha, the other was sent to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital. In the room was a bottle of unknown medication which is now being analyzed by forensic scientists. Hotel Staff mentioned that the three men had rented the room for one night and were seen taking three women back to the room on Monday Night.

It is believed that the men were given the liquid by the girls as no personal belongings remained inside the room, suggesting the three women stole the items after the medication took effect. The two men sent to Sriracha reacted badly to the medication and are now in a serious condition and may not survive. The other man is recovering in hospital and Police are waiting to speak with him to shed some light on this disturbing case.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 14th December 2005

as the crime rate increases in epidemic proportions in Pattaya i can see the signs in the hotels of the future

DO NOT GO OUT AFTER DARK WITHOUT A ARMED GUARD

NEVER GO NEAR THE BEACH

BE AWARE OF PICKPOCKETS

BE AWARE OF MURDERERS ( THERE THE ONES WITH THE SMILEY FACES

AND ON AND ON AND ON

when there is no tourist left they will be scratching there heads and saying what went wrong

the sad thing about it is Pattaya is not Thailand , Pattaya is falang land ,

and too many people think this is Thailand ,and think the whole of Thailand is the same as here , of putting isent it

as the crime rate increases in epidemic proportions in Pattaya i can see the signs in the hotels of the future

DO NOT GO OUT AFTER DARK WITHOUT A ARMED GUARD

NEVER GO NEAR THE BEACH

BE AWARE OF PICKPOCKETS

BE AWARE OF MURDERERS ( THERE THE ONES WITH THE SMILEY FACES

AND ON AND ON AND ON

when there is no tourist left they will be scratching there heads and saying what went wrong

the sad thing about it is Pattaya is not Thailand , Pattaya is falang land ,

and too many people think this is Thailand ,and think the whole of Thailand is the same as here , of putting isent it

Let's not over react here - as I said Day/Nite is where majority of the problems exist in Patters. Seriously should think of adding a police substation there. :o

brit , i think a bulldozer would be more appropriate  :o

100% right.

The joint is now rundown and there is no indication that management intend spending any money on refurbishing it.

I checked it out once with plans to stay there. The reception staff wanted my rent in advance.

At the reception counter, there were two other guys wanting to check out and get a refund on the rent they had paid in advance. It became a heated exchange.

The disco next door would make it impossible to sleep at reasonable hours.

The majority of the clientele are more than just suspect.

There were dustballs all through the hallways and in the rooms. Rooms were filthy.

Needless to say, I found better accommodation.

Day/Night One

87B958.JPG

Day/Night Two

87B975.JPG

A poster that is up right by the entrance to Day/Night Two.

Draw your own conclusions.

87B982.JPG

An interesting neighborhood during the day.

But it's off limits to this little white boy after dark.

My favorite pad thai vendor is just a block or two away by the Family Mart on Pattaya Tai. Great food for 25 baht. But I don't go south of Pattaya Tai after dark.

Nearly all of Pattaya is safe for foreigners any hour of the day. Lots of places that might seem a little foreign, but this area is dangerous IMO. Lots of better choices throughout the city.

~WISteve

Edited by WISteve

IVE STAYED THERE! I didnt relise that was it!

Its in the 'boys area' I didnt enjoy walking to and throw but inside I didnt have any problems. Wouldnt stay there again tho, much better acc. in Patters.

I wonder which suit shop has been affected by this incident...