When I Fall In Love

Theresiababy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend also says ..you need to see real tv (television) not only TV forum  :D  :D

I think that your friend is your God! Do you have some ideas from yourself? :D

if i did not have any idea from myself i wouldnt post as the 2nd ment here i did

but i just love to please troll sometime.. just fun (when we pretend to be silly ..and make other side feel arrogant .. thats just a fun game , coz he/she will be in trapped soon..

stupid is as stupid does :D

Du dumme Schlampe

Fick dich ins Knie

du bist nur ein hure :o

danke

Edited by BambinA

my friend also says ..you need to see real tv (television) not only TV forum  :D  :D

if i did not have any idea from myself i wouldnt post as the 2nd ment here i did

but i just love to please trool sometime.. just fun (when we pretend to be silly ..and make other side feel arrogant .. thats just a fun game , coz he/she will be in trapped soon..

schlumpe ...

danke

ich denke,Du etwas nicht normale bist!

schlampe?

wer ist eine Hure?

Ich bitte Dich daran denken!

Du bist die echt! :D

Ahem, good nose Dave, Brit was chatting her up for the first few posts. :D

Well to my credit I did sus it out, mind you still think the lady in the photo is absolutely stunning. :D

On one side there's a Korean superstar actress who's both beautiful and probably pretty wealthy. :D

And on the other, our very own Britmaveric, who despite having a great looking dog probably spends too much time posting news items on the internet. :D

I'd say your chances are close to slim dude. Me on the other hand though........... :o:D

Ahem, good nose Dave, Brit was chatting her up for the first few posts. :D

Well to my credit I did sus it out, mind you still think the lady in the photo is absolutely stunning. :D

On one side there's a Korean superstar actress who's both beautiful and probably pretty wealthy. :D

And on the other, our very own Britmaveric, who despite having a great looking dog probably spends too much time posting news items on the internet. :D

I'd say your chances are close to slim dude. Me on the other hand though........... :o:D

BKK - Superstar or not - my lady wins hands down!! :D May not have the dosh, but she has the beauty. :D Cheers I'll give me dog a pat on the head for old BKK!!! :D

but i just love to please trool sometime.. just fun (when we pretend to be silly ..and make other side feel arrogant .. thats just a fun game , coz he/she will be in trapped soon..

schlumpe ...

danke

schlampe?

wer ist eine Hure?

Excuse me ladies... please be reminded of the Forum Rules...

and number 13 in particular...

13) English language is the only acceptable language on thaivisa.com, except of course in the Thai Language Forum where Thai is encouraged.

Thank you.

:D

schlumpe ...

danke

schlampe?

wer ist eine Hure?

13) English language is the only acceptable language on thaivisa.com, except of course in the Thai Language Forum where Thai is encouraged.

Thank you.

yes sir! :D

Dich!

Das solltest Du sein!

Du wurdest nicht gut erzieht :o

obviously you are not a german .. and the foro in avatar is not u

i have no problem with you .. and if you miss you BF, i will say Good luck

erne erst mal anständig deutsch schreiben

wenn Du das richtig kannst, dann kannst Du dich wieder melden

und da Du Idiot nicht deutsch schreiben kannst .... schreibe ich Dir

Sag mal .... Bist du aus dem OSten von Deutschland Das w?re n?mlich eine Begr?ndung f?r deine aus?ergew?hnliche Bl?dheit

aber vielleicht wurdest du auch nur dumm geboren und hast bis heute nichts dazugelernt

Edited by BambinA

erne erst mal anständig deutsch schreiben

wenn Du das richtig kannst, dann kannst Du dich wieder melden

und da Du Idiot nicht deutsch schreiben kannst .... schreibe ich Dir

Sag mal .... Bist du aus dem OSten von Deutschland Das w?re n?mlich eine Begr?ndung f?r deine aus?ergew?hnliche Bl?dheit

aber vielleicht wurdest du auch nur dumm geboren und hast bis heute nichts dazugelernt

Bambi, you really do need to work on your English language skills. I can't understand this at all. :o

Thank you.

ok ..no more german

@ Theresiababy i understand how do you feel ...you just need time to recovery ....

love is all around ... he is not the first guy you met ..and a lot of fish in the sea

anyhow..follow you heart ...if you think the discistion is right ..so follow it

but ... think it well ...

goodluck..

ps ..sorry if i was mean ...but i dont mean to do like that :o