Any Motorshops In Chiangmai That Accept Card Payment Debit/Credit/Nets Etc?

If you are willing to pay by Debit card surely you can just go get the cash and create yourself a lot more options?

+1

not many repair places have i been in that offered debit card options ,Cash is preferred ,even in hotels

If you are willing to pay by Debit card surely you can just go get the cash and create yourself a lot more options?

+1

not many repair places have i been in that offered debit card options ,Cash is preferred ,even in hotels

Never been to a hotel to get my bike fixed lol

cheesy.gif

(sorry, couldn't resist that one)

yeah, but in short i screwed myself up.

i set a daily withdrawal limit in my only card. i guess the only option that i could bypass that is through debit. i could vaguely remember i paid a guitar more than the daily withdraw limit through this.

Edited by barefoot1988

+1

cheesy.gif

no,but can use a hotel room for entertainment ,while the bike is getting fixed cheesy.gif

+1

cheesy.gif

no,but can use a hotel room for entertainment ,while the bike is getting fixed cheesy.gif

Sounds like a possible business opportunity ohmy.png

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, but in short i screwed myself up.

i set a daily withdrawal limit in my only card. i guess the only option that i could bypass that is through debit. i could vaguely remember i paid a guitar more than the daily withdraw limit through this.

You can probably also bypass it by making a over the counter withdrawal. I.e., instead of using the atm, go into the bank and present your card and passport, and ask for a "cash advance".

A. If I wanted a decent job done, I'd forget about payment options. Main thing is to find good quality work.

B. Instead, I'd go (as I do for major purchases where the merchant won't accept cards) to an Aeon ATM and take out my limit each day until I had enough cash. I too set too low a limit, but it's easy to avoid the elevated ATM charges from Thai outfits with Aeon.

Of course, a credit card is a different issue, and there I'd have to hope someone here knows of such a paint shop.

Could always just go to Honda or Yamaha (or other) dealers and ask them to do the work. I'm sure they all have Credit / Debit card facilities.

Failing that, you ought to have had time to withdraw enough daily to buy a new bike since posting this thread lol