Urgent - Are There Any Good Independent Honda Shops Around Pattaya?

TramsRepus

There is a bike shop in Sattahip that is not Mityon owned, and i think some around Sri Racha and Chonburi City. A mate bought a CBR250 from the Sattahip shop when all the Mityon shops were gouging by 20-25k, i think the Sattahip was only 10k above RRP!!! The service/repair shop was fairly useless though.

I have been visiting many shops today.. All the non-Mityon shops told me the same thing, "only Mityon had the new PCX150 for now".. I have also asked about the price in 3 different Mityon shops today and all was said the same:

79500B Bike

900B Tax

1000B Insurance

3500B 2-years theft-insurance

200B Red plate deposit

85 100 In Total

I have been visiting many shops today.. All the non-Mityon shops told me the same thing, "only Mityon had the new PCX150 for now".. I have also asked about the price in 3 different Mityon shops today and all was said the same:

79500B Bike

900B Tax

1000B Insurance

200B Red plate deposit

85 100 In Total

79500B Bike

900B Tax

1000B Insurance

200B Red plate deposit

85 100 In Total

even i had to take a minivan to another city i would do that and buy my bike there ,i would not deal with people that have a reputation like mityon pattaya

I got my today from Honda Si Rasha for 72500+5000 with all paper, 2 years theft insurance, free helmet and a jacket and delivery to my door...

Phone number to them: 038-345732, 345833, 346150

Hallelujah!

Have a nice weekend and many safe ridesclap2.gif

Edited by wantan