Is My Thai Wife Entitled To Anything From My Home Country

Huayrat

before april of last year, a married man entilted to a uk state pension could claim a 'married mans' pension.the rules were changed, and only a single mans pension can now be claimed, unless your wife is over state pension age and then she could claima pension in her own right, based on your contributions.

I think you will need to give fuller details of your position, age, n.i. stamps paid in uk etc. also fuller details of your ' war pension'

before april of last year, a married man entilted to a uk state pension could claim a 'married mans' pension.the rules were changed, and only a single mans pension can now be claimed, unless your wife is over state pension age and then she could claima pension in her own right, based on your contributions.

I think you will need to give fuller details of your position, age, n.i. stamps paid in uk etc. also fuller details of your ' war pension'

Ok thank you... myself and my wife are both pretty young so i think the answer is in your reply... Old guy must have been drunk