Spotted Buffalo.......

theblether

After his problems in Chiang Mai rumour has it that this strange spotted creature was seen looking jealously at some very horny elephants. Shortly afterwards he was seen wrapped around the leg of one extremely horned elephant and mooing crazily about some Bahn for the night.

Tsk Tsk.

Maybe THAT was the ride we were on.

Mating_elephants.sized.jpg

• Like 2

After his problems in Chiang Mai rumour has it that this strange spotted creature was seen looking jealously at some very horny elephants. Shortly afterwards he was seen wrapped around the leg of one extremely horned elephant and mooing crazily about some Bahn for the night.

Tsk Tsk.

No Ian.......that's not a buffalo.........huh.png

Tsk Tsk.

But very horny.

Tsk Tsk.

same same buffalo

reporting from the Suanprung Mental Health Hospital in CM, my cheap bustard thai employers wont pay for Manarom Private in BKK, at least then i could walk down to the star of light for a beer and somtum on afternoon exercise.

well its not pleasant here, Dr Chulahiso, keeps telling me that there is not a, healthy buffalo in the all of issan, spotted buffalo or a yellow katoey one, i keep telling him there is, he just says "prasad farang, maybe get problem from drinking too much lao kaow".

the farang in the room opposite me, is very nice, but he keeps having nightmares, he yells things like "i bought her a condo, i bought honda jazz, i bought her parents gold and rice tractor, why cant i own anything in this country", what a tortured soul he is.

the nurses look cute in their white starched uniforms, in fact, it beats bacarra with the girls in their nisit.

run spotted dick run, you have us farangs behind you, time for the buffalos and atms to stand up.

reporting from the Suanprung Mental Health Hospital in CM, my cheap bustard thai employers wont pay for Manarom Private in BKK, at least then i could walk down to the star of light for a beer and somtum on afternoon exercise.

well its not pleasant here, Dr Chulahiso, keeps telling me that there is not a, healthy buffalo in the all of issan, spotted buffalo or a yellow katoey one, i keep telling him there is, he just says "prasad farang, maybe get problem from drinking too much lao kaow".

the farang in the room opposite me, is very nice, but he keeps having nightmares, he yells things like "i bought her a condo, i bought honda jazz, i bought her parents gold and rice tractor, why cant i own anything in this country", what a tortured soul he is.

the nurses look cute in their white starched uniforms, in fact, it beats bacarra with the girls in their nisit.

run spotted dick run, you have us farangs behind you, time for the buffalos and atms to stand up.

Oh no, speak for yourself.........I'm not standing behind a buffalo!! keep taking the medication. coffee1.gif

listen carefully, i will say this once and only once, the 3 Pattaya BG hit men were here, now they are wearing a tight brown uniform, lots of badges and things on them, i think spotted dicks in real trouble, i think the best of thailands dectectives are now chasing him.

run spotted dick run

listen carefully, i will say this once and only once, the 3 Pattaya BG hit men were here, now they are wearing a tight brown uniform, lots of badges and things on them, i think spotted dicks in real trouble, i think the best of thailands dectectives are now chasing him.

run spotted dick run

I can never take the police seriously when they turn up wearing those tight uniforms. We are awaiting a dramatic development in the hunt for Spotted Dick........we'll be right back after this message from our sponsors......

Spotted Dick tried to hide from his followers by covering his spots with mud

Mud_bath_2.jpg

But after a brief rain the mud washed off and now Spotted Dick is on the run again, checking his back trail.

Spotted_Dick.jpg

Now he is all spruced up and really looks ready to ... erm ... hang out somewhere.