Budget Apartment/Condo Naklua

bobroper

Maybe a bit obvious but also check out the on line newspapers for Pattaya including Pattaya Trader as well as Thai Visa classifieds. Sometimes they have some good ads.

Other than that Naklua is not my area so cannot help.

There is a budget hotel deep in soi12 called Baan Naklua or Naklua Mansions. It's opposite the Sanctuary of Truth. I have not stayed there myself nor do i know of anyone who has but I remember someone telling me that it is cheap...I made a mental note of it since I live nearby.

There are several places on Naklua 16, just east of the intersection with Naklua 18, and across the street from the Long garden Pavilion complex, that have signs out front advertising rooms for rent. Never checked on them, but would imagine that they would be in your price range.

Hello

On soi 27 naklua there are a few apartment buildings that may be worth you looking at.

Roylaung Apartment, rooms from about 5 - 7.5 K baht a month.

I`ve not seen the rooms, building looks a bit old from outside.

Kimhant about 7.5 K a month.

Each less than a minutes walk to main naklua road.

UMA Apartment, a fair way down the soi, away from the main naklua road about 7 K a month.

On soi 12 there is Noble Residence, I`ve seen a couple of rooms, small but nice and clean, it`s relatively new about 5.5 K a month.

It is a fair distance down the soi from the main naklua road, maybe 10 minutes walk?

Near the naklua fish market is A.S Garden View, between 6K and & 7K a month, room I saw looked OK .

Electric., water extra, perhaps cleaning also.