Apple

:D I met Apple in Lamai around 92.She just opened her second bar and was working hard.I watched her work and was really impressed.I couldn't get diet coke to go with my vodka.A bar next to her two was for sale.I told one of the Apple bar girls that I was with to tell Apple I will buy the third bar if she wanted it.She said"yes".I made a deal with Apple we would go 50/50.She would make the money and I would have fun.I stocked all the bars and never ran out of diet coke.The bars were knocked down and Apple has two more at other locations in Lamai.I now live in Bangkok and haven't been back for years but Apple visits me in Bangkok. I just bought her a new pick-up for new years and she drove it to Samui.I think I will visit Samui to see how much it changed.I want to see Apple's new house and bars. :D:D:o:D:D

I bought a bar in Thailand and never had any regrets(a lot can't say the same).

:D:D:D APPLE BILL BANGKOK

Edited by cwilliam

In 1995-96, it was reputed that the craziest girls were in that bar, the one on the corner....I remember these two scandinavian blokes, who went there every year for 1 month and stayed in Apple, and were drunk 24 hrs a day, she use to "protect them" and take care of them....I went back a couple of years ago, after having left in 1997....I didn't recognise any of the places, it has all been torn down and rebuilt...The only landmarks I recognised were the mushroom bars..Sakura bar :o , Lugano, Bauhaus...

In 1995-96, it was reputed that the craziest girls were in that bar, the one on the corner....I remember these two scandinavian blokes, who went there every year for 1 month and stayed in Apple, and were drunk 24 hrs a day, she use to "protect them" and take care of them....I went back a couple of years ago, after having left in 1997....I didn't recognise any of the places, it has all been torn down and rebuilt...The only landmarks I recognised were the mushroom bars..Sakura bar :o , Lugano, Bauhaus...

I remember the Swedes they sure were good customers for her.She took good care of them.She now has two other bars and does a little real estate.One is across from Mcdonalds and the other by the boxing ring.She has a lot of repeat business speaks well of her.I passed out in her bar once(low blood sugar) woke up in the hospital and Apple was holding my money.Had a lot was leaving for Bangkok the next day,not a baht missing. :D

one less land mark now fellas no more lugano,it's now called the outback bar it's all slowly changing.

:D I met Apple in Lamai around 92.She just opened her second bar and was working hard.I watched her work and was really impressed.I couldn't get diet coke to go with my vodka.A bar next to her two was for sale.I told one of the Apple bar girls that I was with to tell Apple I will buy the third bar if she wanted it.She said"yes".I made a deal with Apple we would go 50/50.She would make the money and I would have fun.I stocked all the bars and never ran out of diet coke.The bars were knocked down and Apple has two more at other locations in Lamai.I now live in Bangkok and haven't been back for years but Apple visits me in Bangkok. I just bought her a new pick-up for new years and she drove it to Samui.I think I  will visit Samui to see how much it changed.I want to see Apple's new house and bars. :D  :D  :o  :D  :D

:D  :D  :D  APPLE BILL BANGKOK

What's the name of your bar in BKK? and where is it?

:D I met Apple in Lamai around 92.She just opened her second bar and was working hard.I watched her work and was really impressed.I couldn't get diet coke to go with my vodka.A bar next to her two was for sale.I told one of the Apple bar girls that I was with to tell Apple I will buy the third bar if she wanted it.She said"yes".I made a deal with Apple we would go 50/50.She would make the money and I would have fun.I stocked all the bars and never ran out of diet coke.The bars were knocked down and Apple has two more at other locations in Lamai.I now live in Bangkok and haven't been back for years but Apple visits me in Bangkok. I just bought her a new pick-up for new years and she drove it to Samui.I think I  will visit Samui to see how much it changed.I want to see Apple's new house and bars. :D  :D  :o  :D  :D

:D  :D  :D   APPLE BILL BANGKOK

Nepal4me out of the bar business fully retired done a lot of trekking in nepal :burp:

Nepal4me out of the bar business fully retired done a lot of trekking in nepal :D

Yeah, Nepal is cool.

Your posts have a bit of a troll-like quality, thus my question for verification of your information :o

You know what TV is like, people dropping names and claiming things etc. :D

Nepal4me out of the bar business fully retired done a lot of trekking in nepal :D

Yeah, Nepal is cool.

Your posts have a bit of a troll-like quality, thus my question for verification of your information :o

You know what TV is like, people dropping names and claiming things etc. :D

Been here 14yrs don't have to drop anything.Just passing time(flu bug not bird)bug) :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
last resort as your name implies lol who died & made you sheriff?

Roo

My name is personal and of little importance. If my reply

offends you, tough. People with an IQ exceeding that of

a slug may get bored sifting through the crap that clogs

this forum. Keep it constructive please.

Happy New Year Everyone

I don't suppose you see the irony of what you've just written? Made especially ironic by finishing with "Keep it constructive please"... Thanks for the laugh.

Edited by suegha

[

People with an IQ exceeding that of

Happy New Year Everyone

I don't suppose you see the irony of what you've just written? Made especially ironic by finishing with "Keep it constructive please"... Thanks for the laugh.

I also thought that was funny. Welcome to TV, the comedy never stops :o

been back for years but Apple visits me in Bangkok. I just bought her a new pick-up for new years and she drove it to

What is your point? Apple has loads of money already, she owns vast tracts of land in Trang/Krabi, and rubber plantations.

She is also a pimp who exploits girls from poor families. So don't make her out to be some kind of saint!

Why did you buy her a pick-up? It's fruitcakes like you that make these people think that all farangs have buckets of money, and are willing to throw at them.

I would visit you too if you were going to buy me a pick-up! Pillock!

I have known Apple since 1997, knew a girl who worked there for about 3 years, she as crazy, ha ha!

[

People with an IQ exceeding that of

Happy New Year Everyone

I also thought that was funny. Welcome to TV, the comedy never stops :o

It seems that last resort touched a nerve to warrant such cynical response. You must admit he makes a lot of sense. Or maybe you don't. "Keep it constructive please". I didn't get the irony bit actually Suegha.

• 4 weeks later...
been back for years but Apple visits me in Bangkok. I just bought her a new pick-up for new years and she drove it to

What is your point? Apple has loads of money already, she owns vast tracts of land in Trang/Krabi, and rubber plantations.

She is also a pimp who exploits girls from poor families. So don't make her out to be some kind of saint!

Why did you buy her a pick-up? It's fruitcakes like you that make these people think that all farangs have buckets of money, and are willing to throw at them.

I have known Apple since 1997, knew a girl who worked there for about 3 years, she as crazy, ha ha!

Your a loser

I agree call me daddy. What is the point cwilliam?

TV is full of a bunch of un-educated cheap charlie losers.

Your a loser

Shouldn't that be you're a loser? Bad education huh?

So why do you think I'm a loser? I'm fairly confident that most people I know would disagree with that statement.

Would you have the balls to say that to my face, or only from your computer?

I agree call me daddy. What is the point cwilliam?

TV is full of a bunch of un-educated cheap charlie losers.

Hey, I resemble that remark. Who tld you I leave skool in grade 9 and is as tight as your goldfish arse :o I never complane when sticki rice go up to to sip song baht. Not ceap charlie.

knobjockey :D