Poll: Where Shall I Go On Holiday.........

theblether

Holiday Advice  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If the mods can forgive me and leave this poll in the General forum, this is where the people that know me best on TV will see the subject and they will be able to give me best advice.

I'm flying in next Monday and I haven't decided where to celebrate Songkran, and I like living on the edge so I want to give my friends ( and enemies? ) on Thaivisa an opportunity to devise the best possible holiday for me.

I will bow down to your superior knowledge in all of these regards and I will abide by the results of the poll. Photographs to prove that I have abided by the poll will be made available later, as in, after I have been on holiday. It would be difficult to prove just now because ( a ) I don't know the poll results yet and ( b ) I haven't been on the holiday yet.

The results of the poll will be made public so that I can see who I need to get even with in the future. Remember an attack of theblethers is a terrible thing.

So the questions are.......

Where shall I go for Songkran?.

Who shall I " date " when I am on holiday?.

Should I be banned from Thaivisa when on holiday?.

So here we go......your wish is my command!! drunk.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have put Chiang Mai and Pattaya on an even basis. Both offer something to do at a reasonable cost. There is far more to Pattaya than just the bar scene. Hotels are a reasonable price... 400 to 1000 baht and the nightlife is far more than any one man can handle in any simple holiday. There is the off shore island of Koh Larn that is great value for the price of a ferry ticket. There are fabulous beaches about 30 km south of Pattaya if you rent a scooter. Golfing is world class, although it's getting a bit hot mid-day right now.

If you are into the gay scene then there is forum entirely devoted to that on thaivisa.

Stay away from Phuket. It is far over priced for what you get. Same goes for Bangkok.

One possible suggestion is to stay exactly where you are … in Scotland.

In Thailand, you simply walk outside and someone instantly wets you with cold water … same as the weather in Scotland.

Want authenticity … grab a Thai take-a-way with double chillies to get that wet and burning feeling simultaneously.

Bit stuck about the drinking of the Thai whisky, because apparently the Scots do distil a decent drop.

So, problem solved, money saved … next question please!

As for a date … aneliane apparently is free … no, scratch that … have to go to Thailand

OH .. IF did have a valid suggestion there.

One possible suggestion is to stay exactly where you are … in Scotland.

In Thailand, you simply walk outside and someone instantly wets you with cold water … same as the weather in Scotland.

Want authenticity … grab a Thai take-a-way with double chillies to get that wet and burning feeling simultaneously.

Bit stuck about the drinking of the Thai whisky, because apparently the Scots do distil a decent drop.

So, problem solved, money saved … next question please!

As for a date … aneliane apparently is free … no, scratch that … have to go to Thailand

OH .. IF did have a valid suggestion there.

No, no.......I'm not dating Aneliane, I want to enjoy life violin.gif

No, no.......I'm not dating Aneliane, I want to enjoy life violin.gif

I think that you dismiss the suggestion too soon.

Imagine the cosy little fireside chats you could have together, regaling the fun times spent in Thailand together wub.png ... a wee dram of that famous Scottish whisky might warm the souls.

Maybe Songkran in Bangkok might be a viable option for you?

Can you please add Bangkok as a poll option so that the TV members can vote on that?

Any other voices who agree that Bangkok should be added to the Poll so that theblether can visit aneliane ... rolleyes.gif

Edited by David48

well, oracle of the damp far north, i voted for you to try chiang mai, husky lady boys, because there seems to be so many hanging around up there, plus they look more attractive than the girls, and of course post, i wish to see your confused sexuality thread, as you return to scotland in shame, local shopkeeper caught on video playing water games with lady boys.

last songkran, up the north east, i was so disappointed with the quality of holidaying bargirls, the best looking thing was lucy the phuket based ladyboy who comes from the next village, but even she looked a bit worse for wear after a few days on the lager

• Like 1

Any other voices who agree that Bangkok should be added to the Poll so that theblether can visit aneliane?

It has to be done David. !

signthaivisa.gif

I'm keeping a note, just so you know dry.png

OK ... GREAT.

So that's 2 votes for Bangkok ... me and edwinclapham

Now assuming that you voted for Chiang Mai (and YOU shouldn't be voting!) then Bangkok is currently tied for 1st position as the preferred destination.

• Like 1

Choose Bangkok at your own peril. You will pay double anywhere else for the hotel, drinks, massage and women. Same goes for Phuket. It's little wonder that the regulars that USED to frequent Patpong, Soi Cowboy and Sukhumvit changed locations to Pattaya.

blether, you could always do it at skegness, its so bracing, i have never been but i heard its a cracking place in april, and the one thai resturant, is run by 3 ladyboys who have sunk all their assets into impressing the customers.

Fair point Mr Forbes ... but if he plays his cards right, accomodiation might not be an issue!

EDIT:

Just read the above post ... Bangkok, 3 votes and looking good.

Still taking notes?

Edited by David48

I from Bangkok.

It nice place for play water.

Why you no want come my city?

hello miss, do you know scottish man is kee everything, he will not look after your family, buy you a pick up or build you a house, care for the buffalo.

he maybe will take you to som tam shop.

I from Bangkok.

hello cute thai miss, i hope you have heard how nice australia man is, jai dee etc

choose at your peril miss

look lawnmower man.......stop trying to cut my grass!! angry.png

I from Bangkok.

hello cute thai miss, i hope you have heard how nice australia man is, jai dee etc

choose at your peril miss

look lawnmower man.......stop trying to cut my grass!! angry.png

not your grass mate, her noodle bush was my target

I've had a minute or two to consider this one now.

Ladyboys for you McBlether. Why? I can see them having so much fun and games with slipping their hands up your kilt - maybe they might even go a bit nuts about that. Seems your wee sporran might get some attention too.

For that you should be headed in Pattaya direction.

Sorry I make mistake, sorry.

I no want Austria man, my type is Englang man.

But I read here that he girlfriend already Thailand.

No want butterfly blether

Is okay.....I no have girlfriend Thailand......I no pay longtime good.......I man Scotland........no like pay ( for anything )