How To Handle Multiple Tasks At Immigration

fearless1

Maybe someone could advise me here. I have to go to immigration this week to make a 90 day report and get a re-entry permit. Because I recently was issued a new passport, I assume I will also need my retirement extension and other relative stamps moved from the old passport to the new passport. I know that it is necessary to get a queue number when you arrive for whatever service you require. How would any of you handle a situation where you require multiple services? Should I get multiple queue numbers or should I ditch the idea of trying to get three things done in one day?

Thanks….

You get a queue number for each requirement. Best of luck.

//edit. Thinking about this some more then if you have an efficient officer then he may process all these requirements at the same time. Maybe .... ?

The last time I renewed my Retirement Extension using the queue system, I also had my completed 90 day form with me and I showed it to the Immigration Officer as she processed my extension. She smiled and said she would take care of it and gave it to the guys at the 90 day counter, no problem. When my extension was completely finished, there was no longer a queue for reentry permits. I just took my paperwork and copies to the counter and they did that also. Just make sure you have all your copies and completed forms, and with a little luck, it is possible.