Forgot To Extend My 60 Day Tourist Visa And Now I'M 4 Days Overstayed

So, I completely forgot to extend my 60 day tourist visa to get an extra 30 days, so now i'm 4 days overstayed.

What are my options?

need to do it as cheap as possible.

I'm guessing I should just make a run to CAmnbodia and get another 15 days. How much will my overstay cost me per day?

THanks for any help.

Try immigration they are pretty decent people and if anything they can tell you what you need to know without guesses and second hand knowledge. They will not arrest you or even hassle you the worst that will happen is they will give you options. Last time I was there a guy got an extension on an overstay so it is possible just get there early they are way more friendly and talkative. If it is the older woman<Three bosses all nice> in the J area just be polite, smile and throw a little Thai out if you speak it. BTS > Mo Chit walk to the bottom of the stairs JJ side there are vans out to Chang Wattana for 30 baht > Free song tao to the building. It opens at 8:30 people line up at 8. Do not forget to check holidays they have a ton here and I think there is one coming up.<Besides Song Kran>

It would seem to me that the visa should be extended before it expires if you are on overstay appears your visa has expired. Go to immigration do not expect miracles because of your poor planning.