Self-appointed Mafia Man Beats Up English Man

britmaveric

Self-appointed Mafia Man beats up English man and his Thai girlfriend near Walking Street.

Police Captain Sureeya from Pattaya Police Station was called to a food shop inside Soi 15 off of Walking Street after a late disturbance occurred between a Thai man and a Foreign Tourist and his Thai Girlfriend. Police arrested Khun Rukate aged 42, a self-confessed career criminal. He allegedly attacked the foreign man, identified as Mr. Kenneth Gibson aged 62 from England and his Thai Girlfriend, Khun Anchalee aged 26 after Mr. Gibson became angry over un-welcomed advances made towards his girlfriend by Khun Rukate.

At the Police Station Khun Rukate appeared very relaxed and explained to Police that he had been arrested many times and simply did not care and wanted to speak with Mr. Gibson’s Girlfriend for a bit of fun. His relaxed attitude has now cost him his freedom as he is now behind bars on charges of assault and he is now awaiting a court appearance and is expected to spend some time in prison if convicted due to a long list of previous convictions.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 21st December 2005

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with all these dirty old men - it makes me feel quite sick

Do you feel the same way about Rod Stewart or Mick Jagger etc........my point being when its an old celebrity (singers in particular) with a young lass no one thinks any the worse of it.

:o

Exactly. :D

I'm just happy the the old fella is getting some :D

Do you feel the same way about Rod Stewart or Mick Jagger etc........my point being when its an old celebrity (singers in particular) with a young lass no one thinks any the worse of it.

Actually, I would gladly date Rod or Mick, as I think they are rather attractive older men!!!

However, about 99% of the old blokes I see round here I would rather die than have to go to bed with.

Sorry for the rant, maybe I am just seeing far too many ugly old men with dodgy looking young bar girls around here.

I will shut up now :D

Actually, I would gladly date Rod or Mick, as I think they are rather attractive older men!!!

However, about 99% of the old blokes I see round here I would rather die than have to go to bed with.

Sorry for the rant, maybe I am just seeing far too many ugly old men with dodgy looking young bar girls around here.

Beauty is in the eye, or wallet, of the beholder Soph.

I can't see the Thai guy getting much (if any) hard time.

If he is "self appointed mafia type"with a string of convictoins under his belt what is he doing on the street anyway?

We all know that Thai justice can be viewed as far from fair.

I can't understand why everone seems to be focusing on the age gap :D

I thought it was common, especially in Pattya :o

:D

Have you looked closely at yourself lately ? :o

Strange, but in the local nightclub in UK I used to see lots of ugly old women with dodgy looking young guys. Wonder why? :o

Have you looked closely at yourself lately ? :D

And what is that supposed to mean, please tell :o

That is correct, however I made a single comment first thing this morning whilst in a grumpy mood, and it is still being discussed.

Maybe its time to get back on track.

I hope the (old) English guy and his (young) Thai girlfriend are recovering after their awful ordeal. :o

That is correct, however I made a single comment first thing this morning whilst in a grumpy mood, and it is still being discussed.

I hope the (old) English guy and his (young) Thai girlfriend are recovering after their awful ordeal.  :D

Agree.

I have an answer that I'm sure will be unpopular.Th british bloke (brandishing a kookaburra/Gunn & moore harrow) should pay a few sponds to the BIB retirement fund and then go and visit the self proclaimed Mafia man.I can hear the cover drive from Chiang Mai...... :o

I hope the (old) English guy and his (young) Thai girlfriend are recovering after their awful ordeal.  :D

yes, i hope that the "English guy" and his "Thai girlfriend" are recovering after their awful ordeal too.

now its back on track :o

Edited by rio666uk

Have you looked closely at yourself lately ? :D

And what is that supposed to mean, please tell :o

Well, maybe some ugly, little old fart would not find you attractive. Are you? :D