Vets On The Darkside

gmac

Thanks for that, I'm actually located a couple of sois South of Khao Talo so was hoping for something a bit closer to home but I'll give them a try if nothing nearer comes up.

Oh well, dropping down the page and no more replies. Better try your one Foodlover, can you give me a clue as to where to find it on Siam Country Club, not too sure I'll be able to follow directions obtained over the phone by my girlfriend!

There is one just near the Krungsri (yellow) bank on Soi Khao noi, very good and reasonably priced using quality vaccines.

That's a little bit closer to home. Thanks, I'll take a look.

Oh well, dropping down the page and no more replies. Better try your one Foodlover, can you give me a clue as to where to find it on Siam Country Club, not too sure I'll be able to follow directions obtained over the phone by my girlfriend!

Go up Siam Country Club Road on the left hand side there is a dirt bike shop about 1 kilometr after you pass the RR tracks. It's right next to that. Both the lady doc and the man doc speak fairly good English. Had gone to several others for my Goldens skin condition and always they loaded me with vitamins and things unnecessary that i could buy myself cheap. Went to these guys they did one simple test told me what his condition needed and have been there for a couple years now. Reasonably priced as well. Other places my dogs did not want to go back but this place they happily walk through the door. The Docs are animal lovers as well! The others i went to seemed only to care about what they could upcharge me.

Go up Siam Country Club Road on the left hand side there is a dirt bike shop about 1 kilometr after you pass the RR tracks. It's right next to that. Both the lady doc and the man doc speak fairly good English. Had gone to several others for my Goldens skin condition and always they loaded me with vitamins and things unnecessary that i could buy myself cheap. Went to these guys they did one simple test told me what his condition needed and have been there for a couple years now. Reasonably priced as well. Other places my dogs did not want to go back but this place they happily walk through the door. The Docs are animal lovers as well! The others i went to seemed only to care about what they could upcharge me.

Thanks for the details, a bit of a trek for me but sounds worth it. I don't mind paying a fair price for treatment but get fed up with expecting to get ripped off every time which seems to be standard practice in the healthcare business here whether it be for humans or animals!

I use the Vet surgery up the top of Khao Noi, they are about 200m down Khao Noi from the Wat on the right hand side. decent service with a smile and cheap.

Sounds like the same one I use Boon Sam Pan Animal hospital .... as you drive towards the temple they are on the left opposite some open ground. Did an excellent job reconstructing my spaniels dodgy back knee (genetic defect) and she now bounces around like a puppy (my dog, not the vet). recommended.

I use the Vet surgery up the top of Khao Noi, they are about 200m down Khao Noi from the Wat on the right hand side. decent service with a smile and cheap.

Sounds like the same one I use Boon Sam Pan Animal hospital .... as you drive towards the temple they are on the left opposite some open ground. Did an excellent job reconstructing my spaniels dodgy back knee (genetic defect) and she now bounces around like a puppy (my dog, not the vet). recommended.

Thats the one, my little man (toy poodle) is off there soon to have his testicles removed !!!

decent and inexpensive dont go together with vets. only decent i have found is pattaya tai junction soi 12, otheriwse plenty around where you live that are quite often cluless unless its giving out 4-5 lots of pills. but routine jabs should be ok as long as they are not to cheap a generic version. 99% you will get generic drugs.

decent and inexpensive dont go together with vets. only decent i have found is pattaya tai junction soi 12, otheriwse plenty around where you live that are quite often cluless unless its giving out 4-5 lots of pills. but routine jabs should be ok as long as they are not to cheap a generic version. 99% you will get generic drugs.

No real harm in using generic drugs is there, just saves paying an inflated price for a brand name.

• 2 weeks later...

what FOODLOVER said.... my wife is a dog nut and as well as our own dogs she always taking some stray to that place ... they also do house calls as they came round to our place today to give our 3 dogs some kind of vacinations..... lots of vets will just keep churning out pills & potions but this place seems to be pretty good !!

Edited by dec