Thanks To The Hua Hin Tourist Police...And Happy New Year

fruittbatt

wow.. i don't know what to say

"The guy with the crew--cut drove and multi-tasked admirably; dodging motorbikes, smiling through the ordeal of bar-alley where whores in tiny shorts smudged slurry on the windows of the cruise car, aimed water canon at the windscreen, and tipped their buckets over us"

is this necessary to the story at all?... it looks like you are looking for a reaction or something? Maybe that is the rebel in you.. or one too many police batons over the head!

You really shouldn't judge bro... but anyways well done to the Tourist Police and congrats on getting your money back!!

" I have flown thousands of kilometres to morally support people who have danced on and dented the roofs of police cars and twisted precious police Ray-Bans in protests in Australia."

So basically, down with the fascist establishment and death to all their jackbooted thugs....until you get shafted and need them to get your hundred bucks back.

Your a real committed comrade, long live antidisestabishmentarianism Brother!

cheesy.gif

my apologies to anyone who was offended by the use of the word "whore". I do not use the word prejudiciously, but advisedly. The women at "Empower" Foundation are proud to refer to refer to themselves as whores, rather than the rather prissy term "sex-worker". Whore to me signifies being hardcore, loud and proud about one's work. A close female relative of mine is a whore and insists on being referred to as such.

wow.. i don't know what to say

"The guy with the crew--cut drove and multi-tasked admirably; dodging motorbikes, smiling through the ordeal of bar-alley where whores in tiny shorts smudged slurry on the windows of the cruise car, aimed water canon at the windscreen, and tipped their buckets over us"

is this necessary to the story at all?... it looks like you are looking for a reaction or something? Maybe that is the rebel in you.. or one too many police batons over the head!

You really shouldn't judge bro... but anyways well done to the Tourist Police and congrats on getting your money back!!

Hes not being judgemental, he is stating a fact, what would you call them ???

So I can say any local who owns a car is a terrible driver, or just use any stereotype... Not everyone down there is a "whore" ... Just sayin

And fruitbatt I have met people in that programme in Ubon Ratchathani... much respect

Just where i come from that is not a word I would use to positively describe a woman

Again good job on getting your refund though! I have never had any encounters with the Tourist Police so have no knowledge on how well they perform. :)

I'm sure that "whore" has a dad, and probably a brother.....would you use that term in reference to her in their company? It's not ok. Have you got a sister?

What do you call them then???

Lazy females that have sex for money?

Morally challenged women that have sex with anyone anytime for money?

Females that wait around all after and evening to have sex for money?

Tell us what you call them? Apart from being on the lowest rung of the social ladder, who cars.

I'd probably call them "whore", sometimes I prefer the subtler "hooker", just depends on my vernacular mood I guess.....I just kinda' think it's low brow to say it in this arena. Perhaps the ubiquitously understood "working girl" is more appropriate. I feel the same way about the word bitch-stronger in fact. Whenever I hear someone say that, especially directed at someone they know, I picture the apology later followed by bad looking sex in their mobile home's kitchen.....just my thoughts....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...