Tune Hotel

healthcaretaker

Here is a brief review owing since over a month.

This new Tune Hotel is better than the Malaysian ones in interior design since the toilet door has a lock and the lower part is not visible directly from the room but the worst thing is the noise from the nearby club that stays on until 3 am every night. Over 75% of the rooms will get the noise.

The window is "cheating". You can open for 2 inches only so don't rely on it for ventilation. The extra air-condition fees cannot be saved. The staffs said it's to prevent people from jumping down.

The air-condition is preset at 25 degrees C and you cannot lower it. I don't understand why, so did the staffs.

The new paint smell is very strong and horrible !! I am sure it's harmful too.

I booked early with a promotion rate but found later there is a better promotion rate offered later for the same days of my stay. Felt unfair to me.

I was surprised to see Tune Hotel select the parcel of land smack in the middle of loud, open bars that remain open until 3...3am. I guess the newbie that was looking for land to build the chain hotel didn't know much.

I was surprised to see Tune Hotel select the parcel of land smack in the middle of loud, open bars that remain open until 3...3am. I guess the newbie that was looking for land to build the chain hotel didn't know much.

Tune Hotel is the budget hotel brand of Air Asia so I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing. Again, you get what you pay for...it's my understanding that at Tune one has to pay for air-conditioning, bathroom toiletries, sheets, and towels, T-V time, etc. if one wants them...it's all ala carte. Interesting concept really...one doesn't have to pay for stuff/services one doesn't want or use.